Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Evening Metaverse

View
7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

7. Re: Evening Metaverse Dec 11, 2012, 20:16 Nadool

jdreyer wrote on Dec 10, 2012, 21:52:
...Inman probably shouldn't have his mother filter his email if she doesn't know buzzfeed.

I know what it is now after this ordeal. Whether or not I've heard of it before is unclear, but after looking at it, it looks like a piece of shit link-fest website that opens tab after tab that anyone with a brain should avoid like the plague.

Oh more pics or facebook fails and Jersey Shore-esque douchebags??? Where do I sign??

Seriously, how do you NOT know Buzzfeed? lol...what a shit site

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: Evening Metaverse Dec 11, 2012, 12:33 Shineyguy

Orphic Resonance wrote on Dec 11, 2012, 12:17:
damn man... defensive much?

must be a real pain in the ass to give a shit what people think about you

Not really defensive when the person writing an "article" gets almost 100% of things they wrote about you wrong.

5. Re: Evening Metaverse Dec 11, 2012, 12:17 Orphic Resonance

damn man... defensive much?

must be a real pain in the ass to give a shit what people think about you

4. Re: Evening Metaverse Dec 11, 2012, 01:37 mag

Cutter wrote on Dec 11, 2012, 01:00:
And he could just be deflecting to manufacture consent as well. I don't know and I honestly don't care.

Inman can be an ass, but Buzzfeed is the worst thing on the internet. I know whose side I'd be on.

3. Re: Evening Metaverse Dec 11, 2012, 01:00 Cutter

And he could just be deflecting to manufacture consent as well. I don't know and I honestly don't care.

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

2. Re: Evening Metaverse Dec 11, 2012, 00:34 The Half Elf

Hey if his mom is like my mom she shouldn't be allowed near email... EVER! Brother in law did me a huge favor and got to wipe, clean, and setup her computer (after I did it less then 5 months ago). Within 2 days she already had 3 toolbars installed.

As for the story...
We have so many people 'going after' and demonizing/attacking other people just for the attention/reaction it might bring. What would happen if for once people actually gave constructive criticism to fix the problem instead of propagating it?

(My last big word usage of the year so be gentle)

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

1. Re: Evening Metaverse Dec 10, 2012, 21:52 jdreyer

That article about the Oatmeal sure got a lot wrong. On the other hand, Inman probably shouldn't have his mother filter his email if she doesn't know buzzfeed.  

"It's just a bunch of mystic bovine scatology to me." - 1badmf

7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo