Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Spike VGAs

The Spike Video Game Awards Site now offers the results of this year's VGAs, which were handed out last night. The Walking Dead: The Game walked off with the game of the year for studio of the year Telltale Games. Though that game came out for PCs, the PC game of the year us XCOM: Enemy Unknown, while Borderlands 2 won for best shooter and Dishonored stole off with best action/adventure honors. Best indie of the year went to Journey, and most anticipated is Grand Theft Auto V.

View
26 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

6. Re: Spike VGAs Dec 8, 2012, 19:33 Wowbagger_TIP

Couldn't care less about the awards, but I did pick up about 5 more golden keys from the Gearbox twitter posts after BL2 won a few categories.  

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." -- Bertrand Russell (I think...)
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: Spike VGAs Dec 8, 2012, 17:42 Jerykk

Surprised that CoD didn't win anything. Walking Dead as GotY seems a bit... iffy. Best writing? Sure, but as actual games, the series wasn't that great.  

4. Re: Spike VGAs Dec 8, 2012, 17:06 Cutter

Prez wrote on Dec 8, 2012, 15:55:
I haven't had cable TV in a long while now - are the Spike VGA awards still as embarrassingly awful as they used to be or have they gotten any better?

Really? You have to ask?

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?

3. Re: Spike VGAs Dec 8, 2012, 17:00 Mashiki Amiketo

Tanto Edge wrote on Dec 8, 2012, 15:21:
Yes, Spike TV. Do tell us who paid the most for their well deserved placement?
That's obvious, GTA. The brostep crowd needs their stuff man, oh and don't forget the bronies crowd either.

--
"For every human problem,
there is a neat, simple solution;
and it is always wrong."
--H.L. Mencken

2. Re: Spike VGAs Dec 8, 2012, 15:55 Prez

I haven't had cable TV in a long while now - are the Spike VGA awards still as embarrassingly awful as they used to be or have they gotten any better?  

Goodbye my Monte boy. May you rest in the peace you never knew in life.

1. Re: Spike VGAs Dec 8, 2012, 15:21 Tanto Edge

Yes, Spike TV. Do tell us who paid the most for their well deserved placement?  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=705LEH3j2g0&t=0m24s
http://www.youtube.com/user/tantoedge

26 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo