Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Far Cry 3 HUD Patch Planned

Ubisoft is planning a patch for Far Cry 3 to allow customization of the game's heads-up display and de-clutter the screen by choosing elements to toggle off. They sent the following statement on the topic to Kotaku:

Based on feedback from both press and fans, the Far Cry 3 production team is working on a patch that will allow you to toggle most HUD/UI elements based on player preference. The patch will also avoid issues encountered in the .dll hack that might create a mission walkthrough break (missing QTE prompts, critical information, etc;). The team is excited about how the Far Cry 3 community and fans of the game are enjoying themselves, and finding new ways to experience the Rook Islands. More news will be coming on the patch shortly…

View
22 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

2. Re: Far Cry 3 HUD Patch Planned Dec 7, 2012, 22:18 Waterski

I think F1 through F(whatever) opens the different skill, crafting, etc. menus.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

1. Re: Far Cry 3 HUD Patch Planned Dec 7, 2012, 22:00 Brumbek

What about fixing the incredibly irksome fact that I have to go to the menu using Escape to get to my inventory, skills, and crafting screens...have they never heard of having a SINGLE KEY to open each said menu???  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

22 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo