Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Game of Thrones RPG Patch

A new patch is now available for the Game of Thrones RPG, which will bring Cyanide Studios' role-playing game to version 1.4.2.0. This replaces a version 1.4.1.0 update that came out today, but broke the auto-updater, which this newer patch rectifies. The download is available on AtomicGamer and The Patches Scrolls.

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: Game of Thrones RPG Patch Dec 8, 2012, 12:39 eRe4s3r

You should skip this game then... keep the good memories of the show, and forget the 2 absolutely horrible crap games made so far ever existed.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: Game of Thrones RPG Patch Dec 8, 2012, 11:41 dj LiTh

Cutter wrote on Dec 8, 2012, 04:44:
I still want to play this so I hope it's on cheap for the Xmas sale on Steam or GMG.

Same....i've got the GoT's shakes and i dont know if i can wait till 3-31-13

4. Re: Game of Thrones RPG Patch Dec 8, 2012, 09:58 Ozmodan

Horrible game from an equally horrible company. Nothing like taking such a great IP and completely trashing it.  

3. Re: Game of Thrones RPG Patch Dec 8, 2012, 04:44 Cutter

I still want to play this so I hope it's on cheap for the Xmas sale on Steam or GMG.

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?

2. Re: Game of Thrones RPG Patch Dec 8, 2012, 02:04 netnerd85

Prez wrote on Dec 7, 2012, 22:41:
Points for them for at least providing post-release support in an era where a complete lack of it has practically become the culture.
I feel as if that has been turning around the past year or so.

1. Re: Game of Thrones RPG Patch Dec 7, 2012, 22:41 Prez

Points for them for at least providing post-release support in an era where a complete lack of it has practically become the culture.  

Goodbye my Monte boy. May you rest in the peace you never knew in life.

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo