Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Consolidation

View
39 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

39. Re: Morning Consolidation Dec 9, 2012, 14:47 Ant

Prez wrote on Dec 8, 2012, 15:52:
Like I said - everyone is crazy and you are the lone voice, crying out in the wilderness. How noble. Let me shed a tear in honor of your true nobility.
You're all crazy! I'm crazy too! "Why so serious?"

Ant @ The Ant Farm: http://antfarm.ma.cx and Ant's Quality Foraged Links: http://aqfl.net ...
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

38. Re: Morning Consolidation Dec 8, 2012, 15:52 Prez

Like I said - everyone is crazy and you are the lone voice, crying out in the wilderness. How noble. Let me shed a tear in honor of your true nobility.  

Goodbye my Monte boy. May you rest in the peace you never knew in life.

37. Re: Morning Consolidation Dec 8, 2012, 15:04 Axis

Prez wrote on Dec 8, 2012, 14:14:
Sorry Axis - you post was asinine as was your lame and presumptious defense of Nintendo. Everyone so far who has read it apparently agrees. I know - it's everyone else who is crazy.

Fact and comprehension is readily discarded when crowd acceptance is what the individual craves and provides.

I'm not be part of any in-crowd here at BN, so I'm fine with being one of the few who actually pays attention while your 'clicks' sheep along for acceptance.

Just know that this crowd sourcing of "amiright!?" feel-goods among your 'gotcher back"'peers isn't fooling anyone.

Yours truly,

Axis

36. Re: Morning Consolidation Dec 8, 2012, 14:14 Prez

Sorry Axis - you post was asinine as was your lame and presumptious defense of Nintendo. Everyone so far who has read it apparently agrees. I know - it's everyone else who is crazy.  

35. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 8, 2012, 11:27 Rigs

Sigh

Is it time for the kids to go to bed yet, hun? Bored

*stuffs cotton in ears* Ignoring

=-Rigs-=

'Now, we gave you a promise and we are bound by that promise and damn you for asking for it! And damn me for agreeing to it! And damn all of us to hell, because that is exactly where we're going!'

34. Re: Morning Consolidation Dec 8, 2012, 10:54 Axis

Prez wrote on Dec 7, 2012, 23:51:
Axis wrote on Dec 7, 2012, 22:54:

Dades has been making a habit of trolling often. Apparently because when he's serious he writes ridiculous shit that anyone with half a brain can scroll back, read, comprehend and come to the conclusion he's either trolling or thinks everyone is stupid.

Seems to me that you have an unhealthy obsession with him. I don't always agree with him but the way you categorize him is just not accurate. The way you came in and basically accused everyone of not being able to read and that lame ass defense of Nintendo's indefensible DRM was more douchey than anything he said.

Seems to me that you have an unhealthy obsession with him.
Opposite. Maybe now he has me on ignore he'll be forced to quit.

The way you came in and basically accused everyone of not being able to read and that lame ass defense of Nintendo's indefensible DRM was more douchey than anything he said.

I never said people are incapable of reading, reread my post.

I never defended Nintendo. Where did you see me say anything about me backing nintendo?

I was very specific.
1. I said you guys didn't read the article based on the replies.
2. I said Kyle omitted the obvious parts.
3. I said you guys didn't read the faq.
4. I proved it all with the quote from the FAQ, which nullifies most arguments and sensationalism.
5. I said it's no big deal.

Now if you guys think its a BIG DEAL and want to burn down your perceived Frankenstein because Kyle says so, by all means cry all you want, grab the pitchforks!

Yours truly,

Axis

33. Re: Morning Consolidation Dec 8, 2012, 09:23 Dades

Maybe the house troll can defend this one too Nintendo blocking 18+ content until 11pm.  

32. Re: Morning Consolidation Dec 8, 2012, 06:03 Julio

That Nintendo DRM system is lame. A lot of people have more than one console of the same type - they're cheap enough vs a PC and pretty much disposable once they break.  

31. Re: Morning Consolidation Dec 8, 2012, 01:17 Jivaro

*reads link from Dades*

Wow...just wow. I totally missed that post in the thread. Rolleyes

30. Re: Morning Consolidation Dec 7, 2012, 23:51 Prez

Axis wrote on Dec 7, 2012, 22:54:

Dades has been making a habit of trolling often. Apparently because when he's serious he writes ridiculous shit that anyone with half a brain can scroll back, read, comprehend and come to the conclusion he's either trolling or thinks everyone is stupid.

Seems to me that you have an unhealthy obsession with him. I don't always agree with him but the way you categorize him is just not accurate. The way you came in and basically accused everyone of not being able to read and that lame ass defense of Nintendo's indefensible DRM was more douchey than anything he said.

This comment was edited on Dec 7, 2012, 23:57.

29. Re: Morning Consolidation Dec 7, 2012, 23:45 Dades

Jivaro wrote on Dec 7, 2012, 21:20:
I don't know what the fuck you two are arguing about. Who the hell is defending Nintendo? I read Dades post as sarcasm.

It was sarcasm right Dades....RIGHT?!

Nope, he was the troll who posted this earlier, starting off by insulting everyone and then actually trying to defend this hair brained DRM mess. Whatever, I'm putting him back on ignore permanently, gotta stop giving the trolls attention.

- DADES - This is a signature of my name, enjoy!

This comment was edited on Dec 7, 2012, 23:51.

28. Re: Morning Consolidation Dec 7, 2012, 22:54 Axis

Jivaro wrote on Dec 7, 2012, 21:20:
I don't know what the fuck you two are arguing about. Who the hell is defending Nintendo? I read Dades post as sarcasm.

Yours truly,

Axis

27. Re: More Big Picture Details Dec 7, 2012, 21:37 Verno

HorrorScope wrote on Dec 7, 2012, 20:36:
This is like the guy we should hate. All he is about is how games benefit wall street and nothing else. He also uses terribly unprofessional words at professional places. Crap, buttload and other poor taste words.

If COD charges for MP at the start, it wouldn't be what it is today, he just wont see that.

Well unfortunately Pachter has somehow managed to convince people that he has a clue what he's talking about. I agree with you, he's not only unknowledgeable but a bit dangerous, hes full of predictions based on thin air and investors actually listen. It is mildly disturbing how far someone can coast on power of personality.

Playing: Everquest Next Alpha, Diablo 3, Bravely Default
Watching: Evidence, Longmire, Chained

26. Re: Morning Consolidation Dec 7, 2012, 21:20 Jivaro

25. Re: Morning Consolidation Dec 7, 2012, 21:11 Dades

Begone troll, no content and no defense of your idiotic assertions. Maybe next time you should have a reason for jumping to somethings defense other than your juvenile brand biases.

Teenagers these days!

24. Re: Morning Consolidation Dec 7, 2012, 21:04 Axis

Dades wrote on Dec 7, 2012, 20:58:
Axis wrote on Dec 7, 2012, 18:46:
The angry troll who doesn't read has come to visit!

That's a mirror you're looking at fyi. Oh hai guys its ok, they know how shitty it is and might change it in the future so stop being so mean to little nintendo!

Every other company in the industry has this figured out already, no excuse is sufficient for that mess.

You spend a ton of time trying to defend yourself these days Dades.

Maybe if you put even a hint of effort into the fact finding and reading comprehension parts, you might not have to keep deflecting.

Yours truly,

Axis

23. Re: Morning Consolidation Dec 7, 2012, 20:58 Dades

Oh hai guys its ok, they know how shitty it is and might change it in the future so stop being so mean to little nintendo!

Every other company in the industry has this figured out already, no excuse is sufficient for that mess.

22. Re: More Big Picture Details Dec 7, 2012, 20:36 HorrorScope

This is like the guy we should hate. All he is about is how games benefit wall street and nothing else. He also uses terribly unprofessional words at professional places. Crap, buttload and other poor taste words.

If COD charges for MP at the start, it wouldn't be what it is today, he just wont see that.

21. Re: Morning Consolidation Dec 7, 2012, 18:46 Axis

Dades wrote on Dec 7, 2012, 18:36:
Jivaro wrote on Dec 7, 2012, 16:01:
Sure they will...if you pay them. Again. I mean you already paid for the software once. Apparently in Super Bizarro World it makes complete sense that if the hardware breaks you should have to pay for the software again in some way.

That's just retarded, only some fanboy kiddie would defend that shit.

The angry troll who doesn't read has come to visit!

Yours truly,

Axis

20. Re: Morning Consolidation Dec 7, 2012, 18:36 Dades

Jivaro wrote on Dec 7, 2012, 16:01:
Sure they will...if you pay them. Again. I mean you already paid for the software once. Apparently in Super Bizarro World it makes complete sense that if the hardware breaks you should have to pay for the software again in some way.

That's just dumb, only some fanboy kiddie would defend that shit. It's 2012, everyone else has figured out how to have DRM that doesn't suck and let you sign into your account at a friends house or move your account to a different console. Every other competitor.

39 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo