Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Crysis 3 Release Dates

Crytek has announced that Crysis 3 will be released in North America on February 19, 2013, while the European launch of the first-person shooter sequel will follow on February 21st along with word that the release will be supported by a new online video series called "The 7 Wonders of Crysis 3" from Hollywood Director Albert Hughes (From Hell and Dead Presidents). Here's a teaser for that, and here's more:

Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ: EA) and award-winning developer Crytek GmbH today announced a creative partnership with renowned filmmaker Albert Hughes to produce an online video series inspired by the upcoming sandbox shooter, Crysis 3. Entitled, “The 7 Wonders of Crysis 3”, this cinematic series will set the stage for this latest installment in the Crysis series and introduce weapons, enemies, and gameplay features new to the franchise. These cinematic shorts will also showcase the stunning visuals, dynamic environments of the urban rainforest and intense adaptive warfare fans can expect when Crysis 3 ships on February 19, 2013 in North America and on February 21 in Europe.

View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. Re: Crysis 3 Release Dates Dec 7, 2012, 10:05 theyarecomingforyou

Tim wrote on Dec 7, 2012, 09:06:
I assume you mean "not origin" rather than just "on steam" ?
Nope. I like to keep all my games on Steam and can cope with games using third-party clients, whether that's UPlay, Origin or GFWL. I dislike them but for me it's not a deal breaker. That's because I hate having to navigate through multiple clients just to find what games I have. Sure, I still need to login to each third-party client the first time I use a game that requires it but after that I can just ignore them.

There are also other reasons as well, one being that I have lots of friends on Steam and regularly chat with them and another being that I take a lot of in-game screenshots using Steam and publish them on various forums. For me Steam adds value to games.

SteamID: theyarecomingforyou
Star Citizen: Blue's News
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: Crysis 3 Release Dates Dec 7, 2012, 09:06 Tim

I assume you mean "not origin" rather than just "on steam" ?

I don't need it to be on steam specifically.

1. Re: Crysis 3 Release Dates Dec 7, 2012, 07:31 theyarecomingforyou

If it's released on Steam then I'm there; otherwise EA can go screw itself.  

SteamID: theyarecomingforyou
Star Citizen: Blue's News

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo