Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Aftermath Released for Battlefield 3 Premium

The PC edition of the Aftermath DLC is now available for Battlefield 3 Premium members, adding four urban maps, a new game mode, and new assignments to the Windows and Xbox 360 editions of the shooter sequel (the P3 edition was released last month). Here's word:

Set amongst the shattered districts, streets and surrounding villages of a post-earthquake Tehran, Battlefield 3: Aftermath depicts a continuing struggle for supremacy and survival amongst the devastation.

With operational capacity severely compromised the opposing forces must adapt and engage in vertical and horizontal urban combat amongst the dust and rubble with cracks and fissures in the terrain providing unexpected cover and paths to objectives. Additional support comes in the form of heavily modified troop transports and civilian vehicles specially adapted to deliver deadly force to the enemy.

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: Aftermath Released for Battlefield 3 Premium Dec 6, 2012, 13:27 Elessar

A new gamemode and infantry based gameplay sounds appealing to me, but I'm sorta wrapped up in Planetside 2 atm.  

"You don't get what you deserve, you get what you get."
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: Aftermath Released for Battlefield 3 Premium Dec 6, 2012, 09:58 fawker

Scavenger sure feels like COD to me. Spawn, shoot, die, repeat. Not what I bought BF3 for.  

4. Re: Aftermath Released for Battlefield 3 Premium Dec 6, 2012, 06:30 LittleMe

So are the maps infantry focused or are there lots of vehicles & tanks? Guess it's time for me to check out the gameplay vids.  

Political freedom can only be preceded by economic freedom which is preceded by monetary freedom.

3. Re: Aftermath Released for Battlefield 3 Premium Dec 6, 2012, 05:15 eRe4s3r

To be honest, I think this is the best battlefield 3 experience so far. Playing conquest large with 64 players on these maps is absolutely awesome. So many.. so many ways to get to points, huge vertical gameplay possibilities. This is how maps should have been... wow does this make Metro look like crap.  

2. Re: Aftermath Released for Battlefield 3 Premium Dec 6, 2012, 02:25 The Half Elf

I'm loving the Scavenge game type  

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

1. Re: Aftermath Released for Battlefield 3 Premium Dec 6, 2012, 02:23 DangerDog

Finally some vertical gameplay, love getting up high and sniping down on people.  

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo