Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

The Hidden Secrets Released For AC3 Season Pass

Ubisoft announces that The Hidden Secrets is now available for Assassin's Creed III Season Pass holders, saying this will go on sale for everyone else one week from today. Here's word:

The Hidden Secrets Pack for Assassin's Creed III adds three extra missions - the Lost Mayan Ruins, the Ghost of War, and a Dangerous Secret - for an additional hour of gameplay, taking gamers from lost Mayan ruins to the high seas. Every successful mission is rewarded with in-game weapons. Gamers will also receive:

  • Two single-player costumes including the fabled Captain of the Aquila uniform and the traditional Colonial Assassin outfit
  • Two multiplayer characters including the fearsome Redcoat and the deadly Sharpshooter

The Assassin's Creed III Season Pass grants access to all five upcoming downloadable content packs including The Hidden Secrets to gamers owning the original game. The Season Pass provides more than 25% savings versus purchasing the DLC separately.

Assassin's Creed III Season Pass will be available for purchase for 2400 Microsoft Points on Xbox LIVE or $29.99 on the PlayStation Network. It can be pre-ordered at GameStop and Best Buy.

View
4. Re: The Hidden Secrets Released For AC3 Season Pass Dec 5, 2012, 09:18 peteham
 
Been playing this game for a couple of weeks now, and boy is it a mixed bag. Having a serious love/hate relationship with it. Loving the world and atmosphere, it's top-notch stuff. But the core game mechanics can be truly rage-inducing. They spent all this effort building a new engine, but not one iota of effort went towards improving the controls and gameplay-issues that have been with the series since day one. Now actually made worse by more "stuff" in the world. And chimneys. Damn chimneys!

Hell, you basically can't die/fail in this game, except when the game decides to *bleep* you with its horrendously inaccurate controls:

- Stay within distance of target! <Connor runs up a wall and grabs on to a windowsill, promising to never ever let go> N..NO! GET OFF! <Connor reluctantly lets go of windowsill but grabs onto the one directly below instead> *DESYNCHRONIZED*
- Follow Haytham across the rooftops <Connor jumps completely perpendicular to where you wanted to go and falls to his death> *DESYNCHRONIZED*
- Pickpocket target without being detected: Loot! Loot you damn imbecile, loot! NO NOT THE PASSER-BY! THE YELLOW GUY! *DETECTED* *DESYNCHRONIZED*
- Don't fall in the wat... NO! NOT THAT WAY! *splash* *DESYNCHRONIZED*

The list goes on...

Honorary mentions: The trading interface. Did they actively *try* to make it suck? After forcing myself to go through the chore of sending a whopping two naval convoys, I was rewarded with a box saying I was in the top 10% world-wide for convoy-earnings. Apparently, the remaining 90% of players had the brains to ignore the trading-screen completely. Currently planning my future lobotomy.
 
Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report
 
    Date Subject Author
  1. Dec 4, 20:05 Re: The Hidden Secrets Released For AC3 Season Pass Panickd
  2. Dec 4, 20:42 Re: The Hidden Secrets Released For AC3 Season Pass Creston
  3. Dec 4, 23:15  Re: The Hidden Secrets Released For AC3 Season Pass necrosis
  5. Dec 5, 09:23   Re: The Hidden Secrets Released For AC3 Season Pass Creston
>> 4. Dec 5, 09:18 Re: The Hidden Secrets Released For AC3 Season Pass peteham
  6. Dec 5, 09:32  Re: The Hidden Secrets Released For AC3 Season Pass Creston


footer

Blue's News logo