Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Game Reviews

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Game Reviews Dec 4, 2012, 23:09 JohnBirshire

I still don't know how Baldur's Gate is going to work on my Android phone, I can't imagine trying to control everything on touchscreen.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Game Reviews Dec 4, 2012, 19:37 Orphic Resonance

Far Cry 3 is super awesome.. its easily better than the first one, even

there are some issues, as with all games - but its insanely fun, its at the level of Just Cause 2 in terms of sheer fun\

the numerous upgrades for knife takedowns alone are worth the whole game.. but its got so much more

only problem is that its way too short IMO... already waiting for DLC

2. Re: Game Reviews Dec 4, 2012, 18:17 Fion

I'm only like an hour into it but so far it's 'meh' to me. The shooting is fairly loose, ai is typical rubish. It's pretty but most the missions I've done are the type I really don't get into. Things like 'drive this vehicle with shitty vehicle mechanics to point B in x time' or 'kill x enemies in the time limit'.

Again I've only just started but I'm not entirely impressed so far. But then again I though FC2 was fairly weak in the beginning but really got into the wide variety of weapons and the open world that lets you approach each 'quest' your way. Yea it had its issues, like insta-respawn check points. But hey at least in FC3 you can take the little side-areas over to stop respawns!

1. Re: Game Reviews Dec 4, 2012, 17:55 Cutter

FC3 really seems to be reviewed very well all around. I'll still be waiting for it to hit the $20 or less category but it sounds pretty good.  

"Bye weeks? Bronko Nagurski didn't get no bye weeks, and now he's dead… Well, maybe they're a good thing." - Moe

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo