Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

One positive aspect of the expansion of Thursday Night Football is that when your team suffers a tough loss on Monday night like mine did last night, it provides more of an opportunity to try and put it behind you, as by this morning we are only two days away from turning the page and moving on to week 14. In the meantime: Ouch. I shudder to think what a terror RG3 will be after he's no longer a rookie, as he already has the game of a seasoned veteran.

Seasoned Links: Thanks Ant and Acleacius.
Play: CP6.
Links: Alone in a Cave...
Stories: Government promises world won’t end on Dec. 21. Now I'm worried. Thanks Cutter.
Images: The Star Trek Into Darkness movie poster is here, and it's Cumberbatch-tastic. Thanks nin.
Media: 2600: A Musical Holiday Tribute to the Atari.
Key & Peele: Power Falcons.
Arduino Project Has Sega Rally Cabinets Steer RC Cars.

View
29 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

9. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 4, 2012, 12:51 MajorD

PHJF wrote on Dec 4, 2012, 12:42:
Fuck, you're telling me I should be watching Walking Dead again??? It got so fuckin awful I had stopped in the middle of S02.

Comparitively speaking to the two previous seasons. This season 'may' be worth checking out for you. Undecided

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

8. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 4, 2012, 12:48 MajorD

Beamer wrote on Dec 4, 2012, 12:02:
Still flaws, but like 24 it's moving fast enough to ignore them.

Hahaha...good analogy, very true....

Verno wrote on Dec 4, 2012, 12:07:
Homeland has really tanked this year compared to the first season. Really disappointed with it but I'll keep watching, Damian Lewis and Claire Danes are still turning in career performances.

Oh yeah, Homeland is one of my favorite 'active' series right now. Yes, I agree, Damian Lewis and Claire Danes are solid, and Mandy Patinkin (Saul) is a solid character/actor as well.

7. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 4, 2012, 12:42 PHJF

Fuck, you're telling me I should be watching Walking Dead again??? It got so fuckin awful I had stopped in the middle of S02.  

Steam + PSN: PHJF

6. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 4, 2012, 12:07 Verno

MajorD wrote on Dec 4, 2012, 11:58:
So far I like this season of The Walking Dead much more than last season. Last season was okay, but some of episodes were too slow with too much whining, and other episodes were just silly with them hanging out the window of a moving vehicle blowing-off the heads of zombies from 25+ yards away with shotguns….yeah, okay!

I just hope the rivalries that formulated so far this season don’t play out in the same ridiculous manner…

Agreed, last season of TWD was terrible, 11 episodes of the most mind numbing filler and 2 real episodes of story movement. This year is definitely the best the show has been since the pilot and I think its due to a more strict adherence to plots from the comic.

Homeland has really tanked this year compared to the first season. Really disappointed with it but I'll keep watching, Damian Lewis and Claire Danes are still turning in career performances.

Playing: Fire Emblem, Diablo 3, Bravely Default
Watching: The Machine, After the Dark, Devils Due

5. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 4, 2012, 12:02 Beamer

MajorD wrote on Dec 4, 2012, 11:58:
So far I like this season of The Walking Dead much more than last season. Last season was okay, but some of episodes were too slow with too much whining, and other episodes were just silly with them hanging out the window of a moving vehicle blowing-off the heads of zombies from 25+ yards away with shotguns….yeah, okay!

I just hope the rivalries that formulated so far this season don’t play out in the same ridiculous manner…

Last season was horrible, as was the one before.

This season has been much, much more entertaining. Still flaws, but like 24 it's moving fast enough to ignore them.

-------------
Music for the discerning:
http://www.deathwishinc.com
http://www.hydrahead.com
http://www.painkillerrecords.com

4. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 4, 2012, 11:58 MajorD

3. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 4, 2012, 11:55 Verno

How about that Mark Sanchez eh fellas? Beam  

Playing: Fire Emblem, Diablo 3, Bravely Default
Watching: The Machine, After the Dark, Devils Due

2. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 4, 2012, 11:04 dj LiTh

Creston wrote on Dec 4, 2012, 10:28:
Both Luck and RG3 are just incredible, incredible QBs. Barring anything unforeseen, they are going to win quite a few MVPs between them.

Creston

RG3 is doing what he's doing on a team thats light years head of the Colts. IMO Luck deserves the Rookie of the year award. Colts are playoff bound, Redskins, very unlikely.

1. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 4, 2012, 10:28 Creston

Both Luck and RG3 are just incredible, incredible QBs. Barring anything unforeseen, they are going to win quite a few MVPs between them.

Creston

29 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo