Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Skyrim Dragonborn DLC "Early Next Year"

The Bethesda Blog tells us to expect the Windows edition of the Dragonborn DLC for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim "early next year," along with the PS3 edition, while the add-on will launch for Xbox 360 tomorrow. They say: "And we’re still not done – we look forward to sharing more Skyrim news next year!"

View
7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

7. Re: Skyrim Dragonborn DLC Dec 4, 2012, 10:02 Creston

Cutter wrote on Dec 4, 2012, 01:24:
Oh screw you Bethsoft! I had a Skyrim playthrough planned for the Xmas holidays with this in mind.

It'll likely come out on January 5th for the PC, and you probably will need a reasonably beefy character to survive on Soltsheim, so you can still play through during the Xmas period.

I was going to do a playthrough and leave myself "medium" powered, but of course I couldn't resist and now I'm playing an immortal God again. Sigh.

Creston

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: Skyrim Dragonborn DLC Dec 4, 2012, 01:54 netnerd85

Cutter wrote on Dec 4, 2012, 01:24:
Oh screw you Bethsoft! I had a Skyrim playthrough planned for the Xmas holidays with this in mind.
You can, on xbox 360! Biker

Or you can play Two Worlds II instead Policeman

Builder Hippy

5. Re: Skyrim Dragonborn DLC "Early Next Year" Dec 4, 2012, 01:24 Cutter

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

4. Re: Skyrim Dragonborn DLC "Early Next Year" Dec 4, 2012, 00:27 netnerd85

And we’re still not done – we look forward to sharing more Skyrim news next year!
Please be done. I want my RAGE tools and RAGE 2.

3. Re: Skyrim Dragonborn DLC Dec 3, 2012, 21:30 Fion

Sucks having to wait but I don't mind. This time of year I don't have an extra $20 to throw around anyway lol.

From videos, this at least looks better than Dawnguard, which I was rather disappointed with. The vampires were powerful but useless half the time, were limited. For example, couldn't use items in vampire 'mode'.. wtf? That and most the quests were based in samey cavern areas. This one at least is a whole new land mass (inspired by Morrowind a bit by the looks of things). New mobs, new areas, new items & spells (and wizard robes which the base game seriously lacks), ride-able dragons.. pretty sweet.

I just hope we can ride dragons in Skyrim itself as well.

2. Re: Skyrim Dragonborn DLC Dec 3, 2012, 21:25 ItBurn

Rossafur wrote on Dec 3, 2012, 20:28:
Jerk-faces. Stupid Microshaft and their exclusivity deals.

At least now they don't keep PC and PS3 users in the dark. Watch and learn other publishers.

1. Re: Skyrim Dragonborn DLC "Early Next Year" Dec 3, 2012, 20:28 Rossafur

Jerk-faces. Stupid Microshaft and their exclusivity deals.  

7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo