Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

etc.

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: etc. Dec 4, 2012, 10:24 Creston

Julio wrote on Dec 3, 2012, 17:46:
The guy couldn't throw in $28 of his own money to reach the goal? Seems like he was hoping to get a lot more than $50k.

That's what I don't get either. Have your wife create a Kickstarter account and have her put in $28. Problem solved.

While technically it's against the rules of Kickstarter, how are they going to stop you?

But no, I guess it's better to do nothing and then whine about it afterwards with many, many tears.

"I have been trying to build this game for almost 14 years so I doubt this is the end for Alpha Colony, but I do have to be responsible business owner and father and accept the reality of where we are at the moment and what the world wants."

I'm going to say that the world does not want Alpha Colony, buddy. Just because it's your dream to make it doesn't force the rest of humanity to cough up the money for it. That's not how this works.

Creston

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: etc. Dec 4, 2012, 10:12 Armengar

all for $28? You'd put that in at 10 mins to go wouldnt you? Its not like you wont get it back AFTER it has been funded.

foolish man.

Its not the cough that carries you off but the coffin they carry you off in.

3. Re: etc. Dec 3, 2012, 22:08 jdreyer

Too bad for that $28 guy. That game seemed a but M.U.L.E.-esque. Didn't look like it had a SP component though. I might have helped fund it if it did.  

"Microsoft is the absent minded parent of PC gaming" - Verno

2. Re: etc. Dec 3, 2012, 17:46 Julio

The guy couldn't throw in $28 of his own money to reach the goal? Seems like he was hoping to get a lot more than $50k.  

1. Re: etc. Dec 3, 2012, 17:18 PropheT

That cosplayer article is cool, and she definitely has the look.

The box art at the link gave me a good chuckle, though. Box art drawn up months before the game ever hits the shelves, proudly proclaiming "The Must Have Shooter of 2013, Winner of Over 80 Awards!"...

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo