Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Battle for Graxia Open Beta

The Battle for Graxia Website announces that this MOBA spin-off of Rise of Immortals is now in open beta testing on Steam. For more on the free-to-play game there's an interview on RTSGuru talking with Petroglyph's Steve Wetherill about what to expect from this. The developers have also been streaming live gameplay sessions on Twitch, and these are recorded for posterity on the game's YouTube channel.

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: Battle for Graxia Open Beta Dec 1, 2012, 12:38 Dades

How is the MOBA market not completely overcrowded already?

- DADES - This is a signature of my name, enjoy!

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: Battle for Graxia Open Beta Nov 30, 2012, 15:12 LaxerFL

Ozmodan wrote on Nov 30, 2012, 13:22:
Cracks me up, everyone wants to get in on the MOBA craze until the next great thing. I got bored with them within a month myself. I actually like to use my brain in a game some.

There is some strategy in MOBAs. Knowing when to push when to jump lanes for a gank, etc. I'm not the biggest fan of the genre but they are a good time killer when I just want play a little something without getting too invested.

4. Re: Battle for Graxia Open Beta Nov 30, 2012, 13:55 Ray Ban

Axis wrote on Nov 30, 2012, 12:46:
Petroglyph sucks. Rebranding won't help.

Empire at War was cool. At least the space battles were.

"The future's so bright I gotta wear shades!"

3. Re: Battle for Graxia Open Beta Nov 30, 2012, 13:22 Ozmodan

Cracks me up, everyone wants to get in on the MOBA craze until the next great thing. I got bored with them within a month myself. I actually like to use my brain in a game some.  

2. Re: Battle for Graxia Open Beta Nov 30, 2012, 12:51 LaxerFL

I don't know man, I like this game. I really liked the original Rise of Immortals and I was in the closed beta for Battle and it is fun. Little different from DotA or LoL, good classes to play, map is good. All in all it's a fun little MOBA to kill some time.  

1. Re: Battle for Graxia Open Beta Nov 30, 2012, 12:46 Axis

Petroglyph sucks. Rebranding won't help.  

Yours truly,

Axis

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo