Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Game Reviews

View
7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

7. Re: Game Reviews Nov 28, 2012, 20:13 lapidus

jimnms wrote on Nov 28, 2012, 17:32:
Can someone that has Chivalry check and tell me if you can rebind mouse buttons?
yeah you can rebind the mouse.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: Game Reviews Nov 28, 2012, 17:32 jimnms

I almost grabbed it during the sale, but let it go. It looks like a lot of fun from videos I've seen of it, but I wish there were a demo. I figured that it would be discounted again during the winter sale and I would have more time to read reviews and such. One concern is how rebindable are the keys and mouse. I don't use WASD, I have a particular setup of movement keys I use for all games. It goes way back to the default keys of Doom and Quake where the right mouse defaulted to forward. There have been quite a few games come out recently that let you rebind keys but not the mouse, so I'm hesitant to pick up games until I know I can use my setup. Can someone that has Chivalry check and tell me if you can rebind mouse buttons?  

MeanJim on Steam

5. Re: Game Reviews Nov 28, 2012, 16:27 PHJF

Yeah I was leaning heavily toward picking it up at $12.50 but decided against it what with having recently picked up both NS2 and CSGO. Too many multiplayer games. I'm reminded of the time I tried to play UT3, ET:QW and TF2 concurrently.  

Steam + PSN: PHJF

4. Re: Game Reviews Nov 28, 2012, 16:16 Sir Graves

Chivalry: Medieval Warfare is crazy fun and I'm digging it way more than I thought I would! It'll definitely hold me over till Mount & Blade II comes out. If you're of a Medieval mindset (like me), you should check it out ASAP.  

3. Re: Game Reviews Nov 28, 2012, 14:00 eunichron

Rift really is a decent MMO, it's just sad it never really caught traction. It seemed like everyone else was only playing because they were, "Waiting for SW:TOR," or "Waiting for GW2."  

2. Re: Game Reviews Nov 28, 2012, 10:53 Verno

Yeah I feel bad, the Rift devs seem to genuinely love their game and put their hearts into it. It's a WoW clone but damned if it isn't the best one there is. Unfortunately I am just done with that kind of MMO, years of them burnt me out for good, I only like the casual ones now.  

Playing: Shadow of Mordor, Peggle 2, TIE Fighter
Watching: Capturing the Friedmans, The Jungle, Person of Interest

1. Re: Game Reviews Nov 28, 2012, 10:43 sauron

Gee, that review of the Rift expansion is really good. Looks like they put a ton of work into it.

I don't play it - my MMOs have been FFXI, LOTRO and now GW2, but if I was up for a new one I'd give it a look.

Kittens!

7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo