Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Diablo III PvP Details Coming "Very Soon"

Diablo III game director Jay Wilson tweets that information is coming soon about the player-versus-player support for Diablo III that is supposed to eventually come to Blizzard's action/RPG sequel: "We'll be doing a PVP blog update very soon. Sorry to keep you waiting."

View
25 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

5. Re: Diablo III PvP Details Coming Nov 27, 2012, 22:44 zombiefan

They rushed it out the door in order to beat Guild Wars 2 to the market. It's the only way they could have decent sale numbers. And stupid gamers bought it instead of holding out for the better product. C'est la vie.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Diablo III PvP Details Coming Nov 27, 2012, 22:30 Shok

I would love to know how much money total and monthly the D3 auction house brought/brings in. Was it really worth it Blizzard?

I just wish gamers had voted with their wallets to begin with and not bought Diablo 3 when it came out.

I'm still Origin free and Diablo3 free though lol

(I did relent and buy Panda expansion for $15 on Black Friday grrrr)

3. Re: Diablo III PvP Details Coming "Very Soon" Nov 27, 2012, 22:12 Acleacius

An announcement of an announcement on the worst rated AAA game in history, afaik. 3.8 User Score with about 4400 reviews.  
The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.That is easy.All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger.It works the same way in any country.

2. Re: Diablo III PvP Details Coming Nov 27, 2012, 22:12 nin

I'm sure the 5 remaining players will be thrilled to start ganking each other!

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

1. Re: Diablo III PvP Details Coming "Very Soon" Nov 27, 2012, 21:34 Dades

A blog update about the feature that was supposed to ship shortly after the game was released, we'll be hanging onto the edge of our seats.

- DADES - This is a signature of my name, enjoy!

25 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo