Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

etc.

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: etc. Nov 24, 2012, 23:38 LittleMe

nin wrote on Nov 24, 2012, 21:06:
it was an attack on a stupid feature that (whether they meant to include it or not) they knew would cause controversy.

It was just the first witch hunt in what was hoped to be a long war on gaming. But thankfully the public didn't seem to fall for these grandstanding narcissist politicians. Or more likely, they found another more profitable war to wage as in the war on the Dollar to bail out their cronies.

Political freedom can only be preceded by economic freedom which is preceded by monetary freedom.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: etc. Nov 24, 2012, 21:06 nin

Yeah, as I mentioned to Blue in email, I didn't feel it was an attack on video games at all, it was an attack on a stupid feature that (whether they meant to include it or not) they knew would cause controversy.

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10

2. Re: etc. Nov 24, 2012, 18:55 The Half Elf

Hot Coffee was Rockstar's attempt to purposely leave code in the game that wasn't found for 6 months on the Playstation/Xbox, but was found in 2 days on the PC. They knew people were going to find it and "turn it on". It's just asking for some right wing/left wing nutjob group to get it's panties in a uproar and go all Fox News about it.  

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

1. Re: etc. Nov 24, 2012, 18:06 nin

The Slickest, Sickest Dishonored Killing Spree I've Ever Seen.

1:45...

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo