Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

On Sale

View
74 Replies. 4 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 ] Older >

34. Re: On Sale Nov 23, 2012, 19:10 Acleacius

Creston wrote on Nov 23, 2012, 18:59:
Don't bother with the deluxe version. Get the regular one. There is literally nothing in the deluxe version that's worth paying money for.

Creston
Agreed, that $42 coupon deal is sweet.

The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.That is easy.All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger.It works the same way in any country.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

33. Re: On Sale Nov 23, 2012, 19:08 Acleacius

Cutter wrote on Nov 23, 2012, 18:48:
Anyway, how is Dishonored? Seriously? Is is any good? What's it like? Thief? Bioshock? Is it really consolized?
Seriously good, almost great. Thief?...check...Deus Ex?...check...Bioshock?...check...Half-Life?...check. Ain't that enough for you mister fancy pants!

The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.That is easy.All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger.It works the same way in any country.

32. Re: On Sale Nov 23, 2012, 18:59 Creston

Prez wrote on Nov 23, 2012, 16:57:
Honestly, I think I am actually starting to run out of games to buy on Steam. I think I pretty much have everything I want.

You even have Snuggle Truck now! :p

Creston

31. Re: On Sale Nov 23, 2012, 18:59 Creston

Spike wrote on Nov 23, 2012, 14:17:
Anyone spot any good deals on Guild Wars 2? I'm finally thinking of grabbing it but haven't been able to find any good deals.
I may jump on that Digital Deluxe deal on the Guild Wars site but would rather get the regular/digital version if possible.

Thanks in advance.

Don't bother with the deluxe version. Get the regular one. There is literally nothing in the deluxe version that's worth paying money for.

Creston

30. Re: On Sale Nov 23, 2012, 18:48 Cutter

mag wrote on Nov 23, 2012, 18:12:
Dark Souls for PC on Amazon: $15.

Dooo it.

Much as I'd like to I've heard it's just a horrendous port. Even on Steam there's a disclaimer saying you should be playing with a console controller. I seem to recall the devs saying they didn't really care about PC and it was going to be a half-assed port at best. It's hard to want to reward that sort of attitude with a sale.

Anyway, how is Dishonored? Seriously? Is is any good? What's it like? Thief? Bioshock? Is it really consolized?

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

29. Re: On Sale Nov 23, 2012, 18:45 The Half Elf

Cutter wrote on Nov 23, 2012, 16:29:
The Half Elf wrote on Nov 23, 2012, 15:04:
Ok trying for a non-kill game in Dishonored, but I have 1 MAJOR gripe. No player shadow. It's a huge pet peeve of mine and I don't understand why it wasn't implemented.

Why is that a pet peeve? No wonder you can't get a boyfriend. I bet you're one of those 'Please don't squeeze the toothpaste from the middle' types aren't you?

They'd have to climb over the mountain of underwear and socks in the bathroom to get to the toothpaste first! And my only peeve about toothpaste is leaving the 'toothpaste boogers' at the opening especially if it has a flip open lid.
As for the boyfriend part... I want another gamer boyfriend. My ex was one of those types that really liked watching me play cause they couldn't play the games but really liked the story (Mass Effect and Red Dead Redemption), and became a 4 box EQ player after I introduced him to it (yeah didn't see that one coming).

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

28. Re: On Sale Nov 23, 2012, 18:21 killer_roach

A51Abductee wrote on Nov 23, 2012, 14:32:
jimnms wrote on Nov 23, 2012, 12:54:
Green Man Gaming has some 50% to 75% off sales too with a 25% off coupon. Good deals like this are too hard to let go.

Thanks for the heads up. I just picked up Dishonored for $22.50 USD using that coupon [Steam download key]. The GMG site is crawling right now though... was afraid for a moment that my order wouldn't even go through. Maybe it means that they're getting plenty of sales.

GMG posted on Facebook that they've been experiencing double the traffic their site has ever dealt with, so yeah, it sounds like they're sufficiently inundated.

27. Re: On Sale Nov 23, 2012, 18:12 mag

Dark Souls for PC on Amazon: $15.

Dooo it.

26. Re: On Sale Nov 23, 2012, 17:59 Acleacius

Thief Collection $6.74
Best price I've seen to date for all three.

pathetic ea still hasn't released a ME2 complete package, it's been a couple of years and the 3rd game released.

Never bought or used any Gems in GW2 but did the Inventory Expanded (per toon) slot 400 gems and Bank Expanded (account wide) slot 600 gems come down in price or is this Black Friday deals? I seem to remember them being 600 and 800 respectively, in the past.

This comment was edited on Nov 23, 2012, 18:09.

25. Re: On Sale Nov 23, 2012, 17:45 Dev

A BUNCH of titles on amazon (many of them are steam codes, it should say on them which are on this link)
SD link

24. Re: On Sale Nov 23, 2012, 17:05 jimnms

Zeno Clash is 99 cents! You're an idiot if you do not buy this game at this price.  

MeanJim on Steam

23. Re: On Sale Nov 23, 2012, 16:57 Prez

The Half Elf wrote on Nov 23, 2012, 11:23:
Ended up picking up Dishonored for 12.50 from GMG (had a 10 dollar credit).

I just bought Dishonored for $12.50 too. I was lucky enough to have an additional $10 credit from when I bought X-COM, but it can still be had for $22.50 for all. Great deal. Honestly, I think I am actually starting to run out of games to buy on Steam. I think I pretty much have everything I want. Of course, when Metro, Bioshock Infinite and CoH 2 ship I'll have something to get on the Steam Summer 2013 sale.

This comment was edited on Nov 23, 2012, 17:04.

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi

22. Re: On Sale Nov 23, 2012, 16:29 Cutter

The Half Elf wrote on Nov 23, 2012, 15:04:
Ok trying for a non-kill game in Dishonored, but I have 1 MAJOR gripe. No player shadow. It's a huge pet peeve of mine and I don't understand why it wasn't implemented.

Why is that a pet peeve? No wonder you can't get a boyfriend. I bet you're one of those 'Please don't squeeze the toothpaste from the middle' types aren't you?

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

21. Re: On Sale Nov 23, 2012, 16:07 Acleacius

The Half Elf wrote on Nov 23, 2012, 13:20:
Ok is it me or are the Steam Flash Sale timers going nuts? It was set so 1 set had 1 time, and the other the same, but earlier today it was all sorts of nuts and the Fable 3 sale had 2 hours to go is now back up over 3 1/2 hours.
Top 3 Flash titles are about 3 hours ahead of the bottom 3 titles. Iirc, each title stays on Flash for 6 hours, after 3 hours they move up to the top bar.

19. Re: On Sale Nov 23, 2012, 15:41 Acleacius

Bioshock Dual Pack $4.99

Batman Arkham Action Pack [Download] $9.99

18. Re: On Sale Nov 23, 2012, 15:41 Mordecai Walfish

Holy crap, The PS Vita is on sale for $180 in a bundle with Assassin's Creed on Amazon

Finally a tempting price for this.. I might actually pick one up

17. Re: On Sale Nov 23, 2012, 15:04 The Half Elf

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

16. Re: On Sale Nov 23, 2012, 14:38 nin

Spike wrote on Nov 23, 2012, 14:17:
Anyone spot any good deals on Guild Wars 2? I'm finally thinking of grabbing it but haven't been able to find any good deals.
I may jump on that Digital Deluxe deal on the Guild Wars site but would rather get the regular/digital version if possible.

Thanks in advance.

Hows about $43.50 with coupon GMG25-G4VDR-0ZL4Q ?

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

15. Re: On Sale Nov 23, 2012, 14:34 nin

I just picked up Dishonored for $22.50 USD using that coupon [Steam download key].

Daaaaaaaaamn. That's a DEAL.

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

74 Replies. 4 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo