Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Interstellar Marines: Prologue Explanation

The Kickstarter Page for Interstellar Marines: Prologue now features a new video where a couple of the developers from Zero Point Software explain what their goals are, since it has become clear to them that the nature of their fundraiser is not clear to us (thanks John). They currently have raised under a quarter of their $600K goal with less than a week to go, so they are trying to turn up the heat on this. Here's word on the clip, which also includes some gameplay footage:

Since our Kickstarter campaign started it has been clear to us that our explanation of Prologue has been somewhat vague. So we decided to sit down in a cozy environment, with the limited time that we have, and go through the experience from A to Z, like we've never done before!

Without further ado, here's two nerds, an ambitious indie game, and a beautiful AI :)

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: Interstellar Marines: Prologue Explanation Nov 23, 2012, 01:06 jimnms

I was really hoping this one would make it. I played the shooting prototype and the weapon handling reminds me of Raven Shield. I couldn't get through the movement prototype (it's linked on the KS page) because you can't rebind the keys.  

Steam Profile
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Interstellar Marines: Prologue Explanation Nov 22, 2012, 19:22 jacobvandy

They've actually been crowdfunding this since long before doing so became the fad it is now. They did the whole getting rejected by publishers and turning to the fans thing a few years ago. I put in my $35 back then because I think its an awesome concept, but they dropped the ball on this KS campaign for sure. Don't do a little stopgap project, figure out what you need to finish the real deal and let people fund that...  

3. Re: Interstellar Marines: Prologue Explanation Nov 22, 2012, 18:51 John

Don't know but it looks like they've put a lot of work into it. I know there isn't a chance that they'll get funded but I hope they still make the game. I think they've even gotten Greenlit on Steam! Not that it means they'll ever have something playable..

Edit: Yes, they were Greenlit on Steam but it won't do them any good if they can't finish it. As of now it shows 'Late 2013' for the release though.

This comment was edited on Nov 22, 2012, 22:00.

This space is available for rent

2. Re: Interstellar Marines: Prologue Explanation Nov 22, 2012, 15:57 DangerDog

I wonder how they've been able to keep this game in development this long.

1. Re: Interstellar Marines: Prologue Explanation Nov 22, 2012, 15:05 Cutter

No chance in hell.

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo