Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Previews

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: Morning Previews Nov 21, 2012, 03:34 InBlack

Aint touching that shit with a ten foot pole. Fuck MMOs especially those that fuck up my favorite setting.  

I have a nifty blue line!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Morning Previews Nov 20, 2012, 22:06 xXBatmanXx

Haven't even finished Skyrim yet. But looking forward to more and more. MMOs are taking a beating and failling pretty quickly (pay per model), so lets see how it goes.  

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad

3. Re: Morning Previews Nov 20, 2012, 13:20 wtf_man

I'll just say... IF the PvE plays more like Skyrim than WoW, as the previewer suggested ... I'm in. (Depending on if there will be a fee or not... I'm done with fees after GW2... So there is still time for Zennimax to create a more current business model)  

2. Re: Morning Previews Nov 20, 2012, 12:51 Cutter

Who cares? Get in, run around for a few months, see what there is to see and done. Same as most every other game. And I'd rather see their world than most others. And who knows? GW2 made some right steps forward as a true next-gen MMO, I'm sure they'll do the same.

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

1. Re: Morning Previews Nov 20, 2012, 11:53 Creston

I'm not sure that OMFG is the right thing to be put into the same sentence as Elder Scrolls Online. Unless it's "OMFG, what the hell are they thinking??"

I'll admit it looks very nice, and many ES fans can't wait to get back to Morrowind (as evidenced by Dragonborn being basically a chunk of Morrowind, apparently), but everything else about the game looks just boring or dreadful. Yet another "It's a single player game in MMO clothing!" idea, this time with "Guards remembering the quest you did for them!"

Yeah, wow fellas. That'll make me cough up 15 bucks a month alright. I guess they really learned nothing from ToR's failure.

I think this is going to be a spectacular waste of money.

Creston

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo