Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Saturday Metaverse

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: Saturday Metaverse Nov 18, 2012, 21:04 Parallax Abstraction

Mashiki Amiketo wrote on Nov 17, 2012, 21:28:
I pay $42.25@300GB for 25/1 in Ontario

TekSavvy for life! Might soon be 36/4 if Rogers stops breaking the tariff rules.

Parallax Abstraction
Geek Bravado | YouTube
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Saturday Metaverse Nov 18, 2012, 21:02 Parallax Abstraction

beigemore wrote on Nov 18, 2012, 02:09:
I get the impression that the Xbox music article was written in an attempt for the author to try and get Microsoft to give him special attention toward his issues.

Betanews loves to create "clicks through controversy" articles. This definitely seems like one of them.

Parallax Abstraction
Geek Bravado | YouTube

3. Re: Saturday Metaverse Nov 18, 2012, 03:32 Crustacean Soup

Okay, Xbox Music isn't syncing playlists for him. Ergo, it's an epic failure.

I don't pay any money for the service, so I'm just enjoying the free streaming on Windows 8 and it's all pretty good. I don't know how it compares to Spotify et al because we don't get any of that in Canada.

2. Re: Saturday Metaverse Nov 18, 2012, 02:09 beigemore

I get the impression that the Xbox music article was written in an attempt for the author to try and get Microsoft to give him special attention toward his issues.  

1. Re: Saturday Metaverse Nov 17, 2012, 21:28 Mashiki Amiketo

Charlotte huh? I pay $51/mo for 10/512 at my winter place in Zephyrhills, FL. I pay $42.25@300GB for 25/1 in Ontario, lack of competition is what is going on. Soon as there was competition here in Ontario and the rest of Canada caps started dying, and speeds started going through the roof. It wasn't all that long ago that cable was at a max speed of 3/256 or 5/512 at $50/mo here, with a 60GB cap.  
--
"For every human problem,
there is a neat, simple solution;
and it is always wrong."
--H.L. Mencken

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo