Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Hero-U Kickstarter Homestretch

An update on the Kickstarter for Hero-U: Rogue to Redemption has word on what it will take to fund this RPG from the Quest for Glory designers as it hits the homestretch (thanks nin and Dylan). There's also an interview on Just Adventure talk with Corey and Lori Cole about the project. Here's the deal on getting this project over the top:

Wow, what a day! With close to 300 new backers and almost $23,000 added to the till, this was our best day since Day 2 of the campaign. We now have 4,100 backers and need about $127,000 to reach our goal. Keep the energy going for just five more days, we'll be funded!

By my math, we have 5-1/2 days to go, so all we have to do is keep doubling the number of players and amount of pledges each day... $46K, $92K, $184K, $368K, $736K, and another $736K on the half-day... I guess I'd better post the $1 million and $2 million stretch goals! Check it out at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wheat_and_chessboard_problem

View
3. Re: Hero-U Kickstarter Homestretch Nov 15, 2012, 11:17 Alamar

$130k short of their $400k goal and talking about 1 and 2 mil stretch goals... Maybe I'm missing the silly...

-Alamar

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Nov 15, 10:42 Re: Hero-U Kickstarter Homestretch Tumbler
  2. Nov 15, 10:47  Re: Hero-U Kickstarter Homestretch nin
  8. Nov 16, 03:25  Re: Hero-U Kickstarter Homestretch Bob
  9. Nov 16, 09:59   Re: Hero-U Kickstarter Homestretch Mordecai Walfish
>> 3. Nov 15, 11:17 Re: Hero-U Kickstarter Homestretch Alamar
  4. Nov 15, 13:28 Re: Hero-U Kickstarter Homestretch Cutter
  5. Nov 15, 13:47 Re: Hero-U Kickstarter Homestretch saluk
  6. Nov 15, 18:52 Re: Hero-U Kickstarter Homestretch Silicon Avatar
  7. Nov 15, 18:56  Re: Hero-U Kickstarter Homestretch nin