Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Mobilization

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: Morning Mobilization Nov 16, 2012, 10:11 ViRGE

Mordecai Walfish wrote on Nov 16, 2012, 10:08:
The way things are looking with Vita we will see a stripped down, cheaper model before too long.

Even that will be a difficult challenge for Sony.. as that will likely result in developers making the cheaper model the target to develop for instead of the original. This has clusterfuck written all over it.
There's no real option for stripping it down. Other than removing the touch screens, you need everything else. You can't exactly cut back on the SoC or display midstream. This isn't like the 3DS where there's an obvious out (the stereoscopic display).

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Morning Mobilization Nov 16, 2012, 10:08 Mordecai Walfish

The way things are looking with Vita we will see a stripped down, cheaper model before too long.

Even that will be a difficult challenge for Sony.. as that will likely result in developers making the cheaper model the target to develop for instead of the original. This has clusterfuck written all over it.

3. Re: Morning Mobilization Nov 15, 2012, 17:42 Ozmodan

Siri sucks compared to google voice. I can verify that first hand. GF has iphone 5 and can't tell you them number of times Siri has failed when my google voice succeeded.  

2. Re: 3DS outsells Vita 47-to-1 in Japan. Nov 15, 2012, 12:39 ViRGE

Fantaz wrote on Nov 15, 2012, 11:46:
Oh wow, lol!
I can't say I'm surprised, but it's still distressing. The Vita is a nice piece of kit. Unfortunately the Japanese game library for it is particularly weak (weaker than the US even); the lack of major JRPGs makes it a hard sale in Japan.

1. 3DS outsells Vita 47-to-1 in Japan. Nov 15, 2012, 11:46 Fantaz

Oh wow, lol!  

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo