Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Game Reviews

Metacritic refuse to remove factually inaccurate review even after GameSpot admits mistake.

View
25 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

5. Re: Game Reviews Nov 15, 2012, 11:16 KS

Here's what should happen: Metacritic should accept the revised review(s) but also forever ban those reviewers as unreliable.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Game Reviews Nov 15, 2012, 11:16 strong placebo

"It's Gamespot's fault for hiring such a fucking turdbasket to write reviews"

It really does come down to that. GS' senior editor hopefully learned something after this incident.

"More turn-based please"

3. Re: Game Reviews Nov 15, 2012, 11:12 ASeven

A shame about the situation. The NS2 team is the real innocent party here and it's the only one that ends up suffering because of other's people retardness.  

2. Re: Game Reviews Nov 15, 2012, 10:49 nin

While it sucks for Natural Selection, I agree with Metacritic on their stance.

Exactly. It just sucks the NS team gets a black eye because of it...

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

1. Re: Game Reviews Nov 15, 2012, 10:37 Creston

While it sucks for Natural Selection, I agree with Metacritic on their stance. It's Gamespot's fault for hiring such a fucking turdbasket to write reviews, as this isn't the first time that tool has handed in a review while obviously having never played the fucking game to begin with.

It'll stand as a nice reminder that nobody, and I do mean NOBODY should ever trust a gamespot review, or even to bother reading one to begin with. Other than PC Gamer, I can't think of a site more untrustworthy in its reviews.

Creston

25 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo