Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Ships Ahoy - F1 Race Stars

Codemasters announces the green flag has dropped on F1 Race Stars, and the arcade Formula One racing game is now in North American stores for Windows, Xbox 360, and PlayStation 3. There are new home shopping-style videos to promote the game on its YouTube channel, and here's word:

F1 Race Stars, from Codemasters Racing, features the full cast of FORMULA ONE stars as you’ve never seen them before in a chaotic sprint for the checkered flag on circuits littered with power-ups and featuring jumps, loop-the-loops and barrel-rolls! Designed to share the fun with four-player split-screen racing, which can be combined with 12 player-online play, racing fans of all ages will experience a new world of FORMULA ONE fun as they dodge a Truckosaurus, speed past Robo-Sumos and leap into a shark’s mouth on speedy circuits inspired by 11 iconic tracks including Monaco, Silverstone and the new Circuit of Americas in Austin, Texas.

View
3. Re: Ships Ahoy - F1 Race Stars Nov 14, 2012, 09:57 Theo

the thing is, mario cart style games are great fun no matter your age. (if you like that kinda thing), and this is the least fun "mario cart" type game i have played. (and i always tend to pick up fun racers).

handled right the F1 skin could have been fun, in a wacky races kinda way, but it just feels out of place and poor.

Everyone on Bluesnews is synical, get over it.
edit: i cant spell, this is my disclaimer.
Previous Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Nov 14, 02:59 Re: Ships Ahoy - F1 Race Stars Theo
  2. Nov 14, 05:00 Re: Ships Ahoy - F1 Race Stars theyarecomingforyou
>> 3. Nov 14, 09:57  Re: Ships Ahoy - F1 Race Stars Theo

footer

Blue's News logo