Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Evening Legal Briefs

View
13 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

13. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Nov 13, 2012, 22:49 Sepharo

wtf_man wrote on Nov 13, 2012, 22:37:
I don't have a signature.

wtf?

I see what you did there. But you've only said wtf in 0.012% of your posts.

Sepharo

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

12. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Nov 13, 2012, 22:37 wtf_man

I don't have a signature.

wtf?

11. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Nov 13, 2012, 13:16 Creston

Beamer wrote on Nov 13, 2012, 09:54:
you really hate it, just sign your posts "Creston"

Creston

You will be hearing from my lawyers, sir!

Creston

10. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Nov 13, 2012, 11:43 nin

Wow, he's batshit nuts.

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

9. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Nov 13, 2012, 10:41 McSterls

It wasn't that long ago that McAfee was wanted for an alleged meth lab on his property. Not sure what happened to those allegations, but I think it's clear that the authorities in Belize are corrupt and would like to Nationalize John's assets. I'm not saying he did it, or not - just saying he isn't going to get an honest shake in a third world country and sensationalist headlines seem to be the norm with John McAfee.

That being said he cannot stay with me while he sorts out his troubles.

8. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Nov 13, 2012, 09:54 Beamer

Dades wrote on Nov 13, 2012, 09:06:
Prez wrote on Nov 13, 2012, 01:59:
It's his little protest for people like Creston who still post sigs in the body of their posts as habit from the days long ago. He asked Blue to put a stop to it but Blue only requested that the practice stop; he didn't mandate it. It's kind of amusing really. I figured he would have tired of it by now but he is keeping at it, so I continue to get a little chuckle every time I read a Dades post.

No, that's not what happened. I didn't ask Blue to stop it, I asked him to post a polite request in the OOTB section and a bunch of people got all rude and butthurt as if it was a violation of their constitutional rights.

I don't do it to protest, far from it. I don't type it by hand either, I have a script that auto inserts it now. I hope everyone on the whole website does it, please the more the merrier because once its shitting up every forum post it'll just get it banned that much faster

In fact, there's no rule against adding song lyrics, poems and bible verses to the bottom of every post either. Just giving ya ideas guys!

- DADES - This is a signature of my name, enjoy!

If you really hate it, just sign your posts "Creston"

Creston

-------------
Music for the discerning:
http://www.deathwishinc.com
http://www.hydrahead.com
http://www.painkillerrecords.com

7. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Nov 13, 2012, 09:13 Mr. Tact

McAfee isn't wanted for murder, currently. When someone is called a "person of interest" it usually isn't because they were simply a witness to the crime.  
Truth is brutal. Prepare for pain.

6. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Nov 13, 2012, 09:06 Dades

It's his little protest for people like Creston who still post sigs in the body of their posts as habit from the days long ago. He asked Blue to put a stop to it but Blue only requested that the practice stop; he didn't mandate it. It's kind of amusing really. I figured he would have tired of it by now but he is keeping at it, so I continue to get a little chuckle every time I read a Dades post.

No, that's not what happened. I didn't ask Blue to stop it, I asked him to post a polite request in the OOTB section and a bunch of people got all rude and butthurt as if it was a violation of their constitutional rights.

I don't do it to protest, far from it. I don't type it by hand either, I have a script that auto inserts it now. I hope everyone on the whole website does it, please the more the merrier because once its shitting up every forum post it'll just get it banned that much faster

In fact, there's no rule against adding song lyrics, poems and bible verses to the bottom of every post either. Just giving ya ideas guys!

5. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Nov 13, 2012, 04:47 Prez

netnerd85 wrote on Nov 13, 2012, 03:29:
Through his complaint we discovered that it's easier to read multiple quotes with signatures. So the practice is to be encouraged more now if anything

-netnerd85

HAHA! You know you're right? I think I'll start doing it as well!

- PREZ - I have learned the value of signing posts in this manner!

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi

4. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Nov 13, 2012, 03:29 netnerd85

(BTW, do you type your sig each time you post? You know you can set a permanent one?)

Through his complaint we discovered that it's easier to read multiple quotes with signatures. So the practice is to be encouraged more now if anything

-netnerd85

3. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Nov 13, 2012, 01:59 Prez

(BTW, do you type your sig each time you post? You know you can set a permanent one?)

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi

2. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Nov 12, 2012, 21:57 Quboid

Dades wrote on Nov 12, 2012, 20:52:
He's wanted for questioning, not murder, the original story was updated. He's still fucking crazy though!

No shit. What the hell is going on with that man? His story sounds like the back-story of a shitty computer game character. Max Payne, if he's been a programmer rather than a cop.

- Quboid

1. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Nov 12, 2012, 20:52 Dades

He's wanted for questioning, not murder, the original story was updated. He's still fucking crazy though!

13 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo