Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

etc.

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: etc. Nov 12, 2012, 15:48 Wallshadows

err, double post.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: etc. Nov 12, 2012, 15:42 Wallshadows

So they're comparing a game with a rabid fanbase and costs $60+ to a movie ticket which costs $10 - 15 and are like "holy shit this hit one billion dollars faster omg".

Shocking.

The new Black Ops is the first Call of Duty game with ‘branching’ storylines - ie where the player can change how the game ends.

Welcome to fifteen years ago!

2. Re: etc. Nov 12, 2012, 11:43 Cutter

Fantaz wrote on Nov 12, 2012, 10:39:
So do they want to take Call of Duty in the direction of great gaming/multiplayer, or do they want to make cinematic (interactive) movies?

Hasn't it always been the latter anyway? I dunno as I've only played one because it was given to me. I try not to support that sort of shite.

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?

1. Re: etc. Nov 12, 2012, 10:39 Fantaz

So do they want to take Call of Duty in the direction of great gaming/multiplayer, or do they want to make cinematic (interactive) movies?  

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo