Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

etc.

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: etc. Nov 12, 2012, 15:48 Wallshadows

err, double post.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: etc. Nov 12, 2012, 15:42 Wallshadows

So they're comparing a game with a rabid fanbase and costs $60+ to a movie ticket which costs $10 - 15 and are like "holy shit this hit one billion dollars faster omg".

Shocking.

The new Black Ops is the first Call of Duty game with ‘branching’ storylines - ie where the player can change how the game ends.

Welcome to fifteen years ago!

2. Re: etc. Nov 12, 2012, 11:43 Cutter

Fantaz wrote on Nov 12, 2012, 10:39:
So do they want to take Call of Duty in the direction of great gaming/multiplayer, or do they want to make cinematic (interactive) movies?

Hasn't it always been the latter anyway? I dunno as I've only played one because it was given to me. I try not to support that sort of shite.

"Nobody wants to be nobody in America. Ed is the apotheosis of a prevailing American syndrome. It used to be that someone became famous because they were special. Now people are considered special just for being famous. Fame, itself, is its own virtue.

1. Re: etc. Nov 12, 2012, 10:39 Fantaz

So do they want to take Call of Duty in the direction of great gaming/multiplayer, or do they want to make cinematic (interactive) movies?  

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo