Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

Happy first birthday to Skyrim! More significantly, today is Veteran's Day here in the U.S., though it falling on Sunday means the Federal holiday for this will be observed tomorrow. Here's a salute to the vets for their bravery and sacrifice, and an expression of hope that we can improve the way we support our returning soldiers, as well as an expression of hope that we can improve our diplomacy so there are fewer soldiers sent out there in the first place.

Links: Thanks Ant and Acleacius.
Play: Spy Car.
Media: Wolfenstein 3D in Real Life.
New James Bond Trailer.
What If Wes Anderson Directed the Next Star Wars Movie?
Drive a Car That's On Fire - Like a Boss.
The Funnies: Brevity.

View
48 Replies. 3 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

8. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 11, 2012, 19:55 mag

xXBatmanXx wrote on Nov 11, 2012, 19:31:
Anyone else confused as to why a CIA director would step down for infidelity but a past president did not? I smell bs from this newly re-elected scam.

Our unfaithful CIA director has at least enough integrity to admit it and step down rather than drag his family into more shit? OBAMA YOU MONSTER! >:|

Edit: My first thought was that he delayed his resignation until after the election to avoid impacting it, though.

This comment was edited on Nov 11, 2012, 20:47.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

7. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 11, 2012, 19:31 xXBatmanXx

Anyone else confused as to why a CIA director would step down for infidelity but a past president did not? I smell bs from this newly re-elected scam.  

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad

6. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 11, 2012, 19:30 xXBatmanXx

Cutter wrote on Nov 11, 2012, 18:33:
Sigh, I think most of us are getting crushed with out picks this week. WTF?!

Yea.....glad I didn't post mine! hahahahah

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad

5. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 11, 2012, 18:33 Cutter

Sigh, I think most of us are getting crushed with out picks this week. WTF?!

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?

4. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 11, 2012, 17:40 Rigs

So...since nothing was mentioned (for obvious reasons) I totally forgot about it but how's the football forum pool thing going? And what about this week? (Not complaining, I realize everything that's been going on certainly takes precedence, just curious)...

Since I missed making picks this week, I'll just sit in the corner with the GIANTS dunce hat on...man, Eli, WTF?!? Inquisitive

=-Rigs-=

This comment was edited on Nov 12, 2012, 04:29.

'Now, we gave you a promise and we are bound by that promise and damn you for asking for it! And damn me for agreeing to it! And damn all of us to hell, because that is exactly where we're going!'

3. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 11, 2012, 16:31 jacobvandy

Yep, support the troops, but don't let any dim-witted blowhard tell you that doing so means you're not allowed to be against the "wars."  

2. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 11, 2012, 14:12 Cutter

Yes. it's Remembrance Day up here. And yes, supporting the troops means not puting them in harms way unless it's absolutely necessary - which means no more starting wars for fun and profit. Wouldn't that be something to see?

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?

1. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 11, 2012, 13:57 PhysicalEd

Hear! Hear!  

48 Replies. 3 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo