Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Saturday Previews

• Project Eternity on Kickstarter. Update #30: How Stuff is Made. Thanks nin.

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: Saturday Previews Nov 11, 2012, 08:02 Bet

NKD wrote on Nov 10, 2012, 18:16:
Pineapple Ferguson wrote on Nov 10, 2012, 18:13:
I'm happy to see what my money is going towards. I'm not going to complain about having some visibility into their challenges and progress.

Yep. I love transparency like this.
They may also be doing this to provide a shining example for accountability in otherwise mostly-unaccountable crowdfunded games.

This kind of post is probably stress relief from the normal tasks the person is working on. Variety is good.

I wish that 'Other Game' was something of the Fallout variety instead of South Park, but I'm sure that'll be fun. Just not as fun as a Fallout game

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: Saturday Previews Nov 10, 2012, 18:16 NKD

Pineapple Ferguson wrote on Nov 10, 2012, 18:13:
I'm happy to see what my money is going towards. I'm not going to complain about having some visibility into their challenges and progress.

Yep. I love transparency like this.

If you don't like where gaming is heading, stop giving your money to the people who are taking it in that direction.

4. Re: Saturday Previews Nov 10, 2012, 18:13 Pineapple Ferguson

3. Re: Saturday Previews Nov 10, 2012, 16:52 Dev

Cutter wrote on Nov 10, 2012, 15:04:
Yeah, totally unnecessary. Focus on making the game, not update nonsense like this!

I think they rotate the updates around the staff. Its for the people who want an inside look into how the game is made.

And given the number of KS comments that enjoyed that update, its probably going to keep coming.

If you get these as emails, you can disable email updates for individual KS projects you've backed if you aren't interested in them. You can always see which updates are new when you visit the KS web page.

2. Re: Saturday Previews Nov 10, 2012, 15:04 Cutter

Yeah, totally unnecessary. Focus on making the game, not update nonsense like this!

"Nobody wants to be nobody in America. Ed is the apotheosis of a prevailing American syndrome. It used to be that someone became famous because they were special. Now people are considered special just for being famous. Fame, itself, is its own virtue.

1. Re: Saturday Previews Nov 10, 2012, 14:50 Creston

I think I actually fell asleep twice reading that.

Creston

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo