Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Saturday Metaverse

View
9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

9. Re: Saturday Metaverse Nov 11, 2012, 09:26 DG

Quite enjoyed it, though my standards for 12-minute web shorts aren't that high. I think the lens flare is a trick to make up for the CGI.

Regarding the main series, yes def watch it in order. I really enjoyed it, though of course there are bits where you need to stick with it and you do need to appreciate they are being really ambitious for the budget.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

8. Re: Saturday Metaverse Nov 11, 2012, 04:20 Bet

The Half Elf wrote on Nov 10, 2012, 16:54:
Ohhh I'm liking this a bit more then BSG, but then again I didn't get into all but bits and pieces of it.
BSG is really, really good if you watch it in order. The tension tends to build to those frustratingly tense cliffhanger season finales. (And then drop you off a cliff for 1-2 years)

It's a shame this isn't going ahead as a series. Maybe the viewcounts for the 'movie' will make them rethink.

The lens flare makes me think post-production just set it to Auto and got fired or said to hell with it before this hit the net. Or just isn't finished.

If that's the level of flare they intended, though, it's made me laugh 3 times in 2 episodes. Interesting source of comic relief.

7. Re: Saturday Metaverse Nov 11, 2012, 04:00 Bet

WyldKat wrote on Nov 11, 2012, 03:40:
Needs more lens flare, I could still see the actors.
They topped the new Star Trek by an order of magnitude, impressive. I'm watching these wondering what point the producers killed the idea of it as a series... a fun guessing game.

6. Re: Saturday Metaverse Nov 11, 2012, 03:40 WyldKat

Needs more lens flare, I could still see the actors.  

5. Re: Saturday Metaverse Nov 10, 2012, 18:27 nin

Creston wrote on Nov 10, 2012, 14:51:
They actually just cut the whole thing into webisodes. They will still release it as a movie somewhere next year.

Creston

2/19/13 - I'll be waiting for that, too.

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

4. Re: Saturday Metaverse Nov 10, 2012, 16:54 The Half Elf

Ohhh I'm liking this a bit more then BSG, but then again I didn't get into all but bits and pieces of it.  

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

3. Re: Saturday Metaverse Nov 10, 2012, 15:01 Aero

Ah, okay. That's not so bad then. I'll wait for that.  

2. Re: Saturday Metaverse Nov 10, 2012, 14:51 Creston

They actually just cut the whole thing into webisodes. They will still release it as a movie somewhere next year.

Creston

1. Re: Saturday Metaverse Nov 10, 2012, 14:47 Aero

When I saw the first previews for Blood and Chrome back whenever that was, I was pretty stoked for it.

Now I find it's a collection of 12 minute webisodes? Seriously?

SyFy really sucks hard these days.

9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo