Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Angry Birds Star Wars Demo Released

A playable demo for the Windows edition of Angry Birds Star Wars is now available, offering the chance to sample this convergence of two over-merchandised properties. The download is available on AtomicGamer and Softpedia, but we have no details on what it offers. As noted by Xbox Live's Major Nelson, the Windows 8, RT, and Windows Phone 8 versions of the game are also now available.

View
7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

7. Re: Angry Birds Star Wars Demo Released Nov 9, 2012, 13:29 Jivaro

I play an Angry Birds clone called Stupid Zombies. Requires more skill, is less forgiving, only 99 cents, and it has zombies. Win!

(Still a stupid little time waster...but every gamer needs a few of those in the collection right?)

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: Angry Birds Star Wars Demo Release Nov 9, 2012, 10:45 Creston

JohnBirshire wrote on Nov 9, 2012, 00:13:
Angry Birds was the most overrated game I've played in a long time. Required no strategy whatsoever either, you could beat every level by just randomly throwing your birds until you won.

That was deliberate, since they didn't want anyone to get stuck. Trying to get 3 stars on every level requires some pretty hardcore strategy.

Creston

5. Re: Angry Birds Star Wars Demo Release Nov 9, 2012, 00:13 JohnBirshire

Angry Birds was the most overrated game I've played in a long time. Required no strategy whatsoever either, you could beat every level by just randomly throwing your birds until you won.  

4. Re: Angry Birds Star Wars Demo Release Nov 8, 2012, 23:38 Kedyn

Anyone else play Bad Piggies? Way more fun than Angry Birds, IMO.  

3. Re: Angry Birds Star Wars Demo Release Nov 8, 2012, 23:24 Kosumo

Well, at lest they are using the episode 4 to 6 time line. That video was ok, I loled a little.  

2. Re: Angry Birds Star Wars Demo Release Nov 8, 2012, 22:00 nin

I have to admit, it kinda looks fun.

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

1. Re: Angry Birds Star Wars Demo Release Nov 8, 2012, 21:05 jdreyer

Well, my five year old will be happy at any rate.  

"It's just a bunch of mystic bovine scatology to me." - 1badmf

7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo