Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

etc., etc.

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: etc., etc. Nov 8, 2012, 09:44 Gas Bandit

Maybe they could try making a few final fantasy games that don't suck. You know? Anybody else remember the days when you just took it as a given that you'd be buying every single Final Fantasy game as it came out?

Wait, that was way before 2003, wasn't it...?

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: etc., etc. Nov 8, 2012, 02:51 PropheT

I think their fans have been saying this since 2003.  

2. Re: etc., etc. Nov 8, 2012, 01:00 NegaDeath

They need a serious, serious shakeup. And as hard as the investors might take it some of their series need to take a break. I get that there's the potential to lose sales by trying new things, but right now they're diluting their IP's and having the same effect anyways. As much as I want Chrono 3 I don't want the current company anywhere near it.  

1. Re: etc., etc. Nov 7, 2012, 22:30 Mordecai Walfish

But how is it possible that the anti-competitive merger of the two largest JRPG developers could produce anything but excellence? Without the pressure of competition towards each other you would think that they would be banging out classics left and right!

Oh wait.. whats that? Competition fuels innovation? Never heard that one before! Lets just keep churning out interactive movies using the Final Fantasy name!!

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo