Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Gone Gold - Far Cry 3

The Far Cry Twitter feed announces the completion of development of Far Cry 3, the upcoming first-person shooter sequel, saying simply: "#FarCry3 has gone #gold. Pick it up Nov. 29th in EU, Nov. 30th in The UK, Dec. 4th in NA." Thanks VG247.

View
27 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

7. Re: Gone Gold - Far Cry 3 Nov 6, 2012, 23:08 Fantaz

Omni wrote on Nov 6, 2012, 21:27:
Time to load up those flamethrowers but wait is that worth $50 or whatever they are asking for it.

It will most definitely be worth more than the $60 that EA is charging for MoH: Warfighter for PC... I commend Ubisoft for setting lower price points for their PC titles. Managed to pre-order this for $20-off (so only $29.99!) during the E3 deal promo, so even if it's not the greatest at least there's no big chance that I'll feel burned. We were wowed when Ubi showed us the first trailer back at their conf at E3 2011.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 6, 2012, 23:06 Rigs

Why is it taking so long between gold and release? It used to be only a few days, now it's weeks at a time? WTF?

This is one of only a handful of games I'm really looking forward to...

=-Rigs-=

'Now, we gave you a promise and we are bound by that promise and damn you for asking for it! And damn me for agreeing to it! And damn all of us to hell, because that is exactly where we're going!'

5. Re: Gone Gold - Far Cry 3 Nov 6, 2012, 22:45 DangerDog

and then we'll need to wait till some cleaver person releases a FOV fix utility.  

4. Re: Gone Gold - Far Cry 3 Nov 6, 2012, 22:26 jacobvandy

Bumpy wrote on Nov 6, 2012, 21:57:
So is the PC version going to be delayed or anything?

So far, no, but they've still got a month to change their mind...

3. Re: Gone Gold - Far Cry 3 Nov 6, 2012, 21:57 Bumpy

So is the PC version going to be delayed or anything?  

2. Re: Gone Gold - Far Cry 3 Nov 6, 2012, 21:28 Rhett

Holy crap, a game that gets released in Europe before North America? I haven't seen that happen in a while.  

1. Re: Gone Gold - Far Cry 3 Nov 6, 2012, 21:27 Omni

Time to load up those flamethrowers but wait is that worth $50 or whatever they are asking for it.  

27 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo