Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Mobilization

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: Morning Mobilization Nov 7, 2012, 08:23 Shok

@Elf:

If you use the same account login for the Google Play store you have access to everything you have ever bought on any device.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Morning Mobilization Nov 6, 2012, 23:53 The Half Elf

I should have my Google Tablet (7 inch) tomorrow, anything I should know about it? Main reason for it was having a 'computer in the living room', but it's a pain in the ass looking up stuff on my android phone.

BTW will stuff I buy on my Android be playable on the tablet or do I have to re-buy everything?

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

3. Re: Morning Mobilization Nov 6, 2012, 20:32 Shok

SirKnight wrote on Nov 6, 2012, 18:48:
They didn't mean 6K people bought the 50,000 DLC, that's how many have downloaded the game. Plus the real money DLC is not available yet anyway.

Yes, I knew that and I still think it's sad over 6000 people downloaded this...

2. Re: Morning Mobilization Nov 6, 2012, 18:48 SirKnight

They didn't mean 6K people bought the 50,000 DLC, that's how many have downloaded the game. Plus the real money DLC is not available yet anyway.  

1. Re: Molyneux Nov 6, 2012, 13:06 Shok

The app went live overnight. Initial stats show that 6075 users have already taken part.

Sad. Just sad.

In other news the new Soundgarden album is out. Woooo!

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo