Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Tech Bits

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: Morning Tech Bits Nov 7, 2012, 01:22 The Half Elf

NegaDeath wrote on Nov 6, 2012, 19:00:
Klaus Flouride wrote on Nov 6, 2012, 14:34:
Apple could sell a turd in a box called iTurd and people would buy it at record levels.

Where is this iTurd and when can I buy one? How much does it cost? No wait forget the cost I don't care about that. Is there a long line to get one? I love lines. The other companies don't have lines, they aren't artistic.

Heh had a flashback tothis.

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: Morning Tech Bits Nov 6, 2012, 22:29 dj LiTh

The speculation that they will go from CISC to RISC architecture as RISC (such as ARM) are starting to catch up with CISC while being much better on power saving. Its a valid thought. That said i cant stand apple, but you see microsoft supporting both now, so its not like its far fetched.  

4. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 6, 2012, 19:16 Rigs

Just as long as I can get white with 4G for my iTurd, I'm a happy lemming...

Seriously, the reason Macs were jokes on their own chips was how Apple was being handled at the time. It's a lot different now. I don't see Apple going back to making Performa's...(I'll be eating my Fedora when they bring out the PerformaXL series in a few years...lol) I mean, they're using the custom A-series chips in the iPod/Pad/Phone, so them going to custom designs isn't much a stretch. Would they go back to an IBM design? Doubtful...

=-Rigs-=

'I know what you think you are, what you want us to believe! But I don't buy it! For three years now you've been pulling everyone's strings, getting us to do all the work, and you haven't done a damn thing except stand there and look cryptic.'

3. Re: Morning Tech Bits Nov 6, 2012, 19:00 NegaDeath

Klaus Flouride wrote on Nov 6, 2012, 14:34:
Apple could sell a turd in a box called iTurd and people would buy it at record levels.

Where is this iTurd and when can I buy one? How much does it cost? No wait forget the cost I don't care about that. Is there a long line to get one? I love lines. The other companies don't have lines, they aren't artistic.

2. Re: Morning Tech Bits Nov 6, 2012, 14:34 Klaus Flouride

When all else fails empty the magazine...

1. Re: Morning Tech Bits Nov 6, 2012, 14:22 Ozmodan

When Apple used their own chips, their PC's were jokes, slower than anything else on the market. Even AMD has found that it cannot complete with Intel on it's computer chips. Now Apple thinks it can compete? Give me a break. If they attempt this, you will find me with a big ROFL at Apple PC's again.  

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo