Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

LEGO The Lord of the Rings Demo

LEGO.com now offers downloads of a playable demo for LEGO: The Lord of the Rings, the upcoming Windows edition of this toy/media mashup that tasks players in fitting a square ring into a square hole. Just make sure there's a grownup around, as they suggest "It might be a good idea to get your parents to help with this." Further word is: "This demo is available for PC and needs to be installed for you to play this awesome level. The demo works for Windows (7, XP, Vista) but not for MAC." The download is mirrored on AtomicGamer.

View
9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

9. Re: LEGO The Lord of the Rings Demo Nov 6, 2012, 13:33 nin

Agent.X7 wrote on Nov 6, 2012, 13:14:
Arg.

So, the main difference seems to be graphics (duh) and that the PC/Console version have more than 2 characters on screen at a time.

BUT, the PC controls are FUCKING AWFUL. Seriously, who defaults to all keyboard control in 2012? You pretty much need a controller to play it, and unfortunately mine was at work.

Considering I played the others (SW) with a 360 wireless...

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

8. Re: LEGO The Lord of the Rings Demo Nov 6, 2012, 13:14 Agent.X7

Arg.

So, the main difference seems to be graphics (duh) and that the PC/Console version have more than 2 characters on screen at a time.

BUT, the PC controls are FUCKING AWFUL. Seriously, who defaults to all keyboard control in 2012? You pretty much need a controller to play it, and unfortunately mine was at work.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

7. Re: LEGO The Lord of the Rings Demo Nov 6, 2012, 09:50 LanikTnt

Really excited about this as my kids love these games. It's really suprising how much of a difference having real voice dialogue made in Lego Batman 2. I expect this to be just as excellent.  

6. Re: LEGO The Lord of the Rings Demo Nov 6, 2012, 09:19 Umbragen

I don't mind the LEGO games, but, oh how I hate the LEGO cartoons.

5. removed Nov 6, 2012, 01:08 Hoop

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Nov 6, 2012, 08:15.

Um .. Behind you...

4. Re: LEGO The Lord of the Rings Demo Nov 5, 2012, 23:09 Jivaro

nin wrote on Nov 5, 2012, 21:31:
I'd try this out, except I've enjoyed all the other lego games, and I'm already waaaaaaay behind on new releases as it is.

But I'll def grab it at some point...

Yeah...I enjoy these games as well.

3. Re: LEGO The Lord of the Rings Demo Nov 5, 2012, 22:48 Agent.X7

nin wrote on Nov 5, 2012, 21:31:
I'd try this out, except I've enjoyed all the other lego games, and I'm already waaaaaaay behind on new releases as it is.

Having fun playing it here and there on the Vita, but they never did clarify the differences between platforms. May check this out just to see.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

2. Re: LEGO The Lord of the Rings Demo Nov 5, 2012, 21:31 nin

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10

1. Re: LEGO The Lord of the Rings Demo Nov 5, 2012, 20:57 Eorl

There is also a mirror at AusGamers and GameArena for Australians:

AG: http://www.ausgamers.com/files/details/html/69586
GA: http://www.gamearena.com.au/downloads/details.php/lego-lord-of-the-rings-demo

9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo