Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Game Reviews

View
2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

2. Re: Game Reviews Nov 3, 2012, 21:15 Jerykk

I thought Dishonored's low chaos ending was great and I love it when games reveal the long-term fates of its characters. If a sequel gets made, I'm fine with it having an all-new cast. In fact, I'd expect it. Dishonored's setting and lore are too rich to constrain yourself to one set of characters for more than one game.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

1. Re: Game Reviews Nov 3, 2012, 17:40 Acleacius

Another positive review for Dishonored. Can't help but hope it gets enough good press for them to get more leeway on a follow up (budget related). Defiantly not a perfect game but it shines brightly, in many areas. I can't help thinking they visualized too far ahead at the ending.

Don't look, if you haven't finished the game, seriously.
I really hate when a good game, closes any future of NPCs or Avatars when they are written well enough to cause players to want more depth. Mafia was guilty of this too, killing off almost the whole worthy list of NPCs.

As far as I can tell (afaict) it's why sitcoms are successful whether on cable or network, build characters which fans can relate, to form either positive or negative bonds.

The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.That is easy.All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger.It works the same way in any country.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo