Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

World of Warcraft Hotfixes

The World of Warcraft Website has a new list of hotfixes applied to Blizzard's MMORPG between October 26th and yesterday. As usual, these balance changes were applied on the servers, and clients do not need an update.

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: World of Warcraft Hotfixes Nov 2, 2012, 19:42 {PH}88fingers

off topic, and I know most here love to hate on any sort of multi player gaming; in case any interest MLG just started and is live now:

http://www.majorleaguegaming.com/live

for any Starcraft 2 fans this marks the first time what I like to call "the real pro's" are competing. The koreans who take this shit seriously :p aka Flash, Jaedong etc who have been dominating SC:BW for so many years.

Going on all weekend

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: World of Warcraft Hotfixes Nov 2, 2012, 17:17 winnetou

GW2 patch notes are usually posted to the wiki and also available via /wiki game updates (which opens the appropriate page in a browser).  

2. Re: World of Warcraft Hotfixes Nov 2, 2012, 15:55 Muscular Beaver

Yes, please.
But please post some Guild Wars 2 hotfixes and patch notes. Its pretty hard to find them actually.

Oh that is so lame... You will PAY for your use of inappropriate dialogue!
- Mojo Jojo

1. Re: World of Warcraft Hotfixes Nov 2, 2012, 14:08 Verno

At this point I think it's safe to just stick a permanent link in the sidebar navigation to battle.net with the title "Blizzard Hotfixes".  

Playing: Dragon Age Inquisition, Far Cry 4, This War of Mine
Watching: The Fall, The Walking Dead, Leon

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo