Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Sine Mora PC Plans

Kalypso Media Digital announces plans for a Windows PC edition of Sine Mora, the side-scrolling shooter that's already available for consoles. This will be released next week on November 9th via digital distribution, and we have some screenshots of the PC version along with the following details:

Kalypso Media Digital is pleased to announce they will be bringing the highly rated console shooter, Sine Mora, to Windows PC. Sine Mora, the much lauded side scrolling shooter that won rave reviews for its earlier console release, will be available on Steam and other digital portals on 9th November. The Windows PC version of Sine Mora features stunning 1080p visuals and frantic 60FPS “bullet hell” gameplay combined with a unique time-bending elements.

Sine Mora is a horizontal shoot'em up (shmup) that provides a unique take on the genre as now time is the ultimate factor. Mixing classic shooter sensibilities with contemporary HD presentation, Sine Mora is a gorgeous shooter that offers a Story Mode that weaves an over-the-top tale and an Arcade Mode that provides deep, satisfying gameplay to challenge fans of the genre. With many ways to manipulate time, Sine Mora features over 50 weapon combinations to complete each beautiful stage that adapts to the player's skills with scaling difficulty.

View
8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

8. Re: Sine Mora PC Plans Nov 2, 2012, 10:55 nin

Parallax Abstraction wrote on Nov 2, 2012, 10:53:
ViRGE wrote on Nov 2, 2012, 05:06:
I've heard a lot of good things about Sine Mora, so this will be worth keeping an eye on.

I played this on 360. It's one of the best shmups in recent years but be warned, it's very hard. If the port is good, I'll be grabbing this again on PC and probably on Vita as well when that comes.

Looks pretty slick!

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

7. Re: Sine Mora PC Plans Nov 2, 2012, 10:53 Parallax Abstraction

ViRGE wrote on Nov 2, 2012, 05:06:
I've heard a lot of good things about Sine Mora, so this will be worth keeping an eye on.

I played this on 360. It's one of the best shmups in recent years but be warned, it's very hard. If the port is good, I'll be grabbing this again on PC and probably on Vita as well when that comes.

Parallax Abstraction
Geek Bravado | YouTube

6. Re: Sine Mora PC Plans Nov 2, 2012, 05:06 ViRGE

5. Re: Sine Mora PC Plans Nov 2, 2012, 02:16 killer_roach

Looked it up... it came out on the 360 back in March, and is supposed to come out later on the PS3 and Vita. Seems like it's reasonably well received, though.  

4. Re: Sine Mora PC Plans Nov 1, 2012, 23:58 Mordecai Walfish

I was hoping this would come to pc's, not enough good shmups have come out recently on pc.. the last one I really dug was Jamestown.

Will definitely be checking this out.

3. Re: Sine Mora PC Plans Nov 1, 2012, 22:47 LOC

I've heard and seen it on Giantbomb (and Gamespot as well). Game looked quite fun actually, and I do enjoy these types of shooters on PC (especially if they are ported right).

We'll see if this one gets the right treatment or not though. Also, more high quality shmup's the better if you ask me.

2. Re: Sine Mora PC Plans Nov 1, 2012, 21:39 killer_roach

Closed Betas wrote on Nov 1, 2012, 20:39:
ugh, console to pc... sorry dont think anyone asked or even heard of this crap... guess it cost em about $10,000 to port.. so yeah, worth the risk if get free advertising from scream. err steam

It's not ringing a bell to me... then again, I usually only have my PS3 online, so it might be just on the 360, and may very well be an XBLIG release. If that's the case, they're practically designed to be cross-platform (although usually not a ringing endorsement of their quality).

1. Re: Sine Mora PC Plans Nov 1, 2012, 20:39 Closed Betas

ugh, console to pc... sorry dont think anyone asked or even heard of this crap... guess it cost em about $10,000 to port.. so yeah, worth the risk if get free advertising from scream. err steam  

8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo