Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Diablo III Hotfixes

The Diablo III Website has an updated list of hotfixes applied to Blizzard's action/RPG as of October 31st. This entirely consists of bug fixes, as outlined in these patch notes:

• Goldskin's "100% Extra Gold from Monsters" affix will no longer affect monsters that are not intended to drop any loot
  • Fixed an issue that sometimes caused Sokahr the Keywarden to become stuck at 1 point of health
  • Fixed an issue that caused the Butcher to go idle when stunned after performing his Charge attack during "The Imprisoned Angel: Kill the Butcher"
  • Fixed an issue that allowed some players to continue to dual-wield two-handed weapons under extremely rare circumstances
  • Fixed an issue that caused many players to receive an “Error 3006” when reaching the Retrieving Heroes step during login
  • Please note that we've only resolved one cause for this error, and that it may still occur in some situations
  • Fixed a crash that could occur when gold dropped in bad locations
  • Fixed a crash that could occur when the game loaded the wrong zone (based on incorrect information about the player's location) and then attempted to clear that zone

View
15 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

15. Re: Diablo III Hotfixes Nov 2, 2012, 19:44 descender

How is dying alot in act3 elite (which is not nearly at the end game of TL2) different than dying in inferno of D3 (the actual end game content)?  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

14. Re: Diablo III Hotfixes Nov 2, 2012, 10:51 InBlack

Ive stopped playing entirely for one simple reason. I enjoy hardcore but not if its an excercise in frustration.

I died three times due to a game engine bug/glitch that wasnt even lag related and simply said fuck it.

Getting one shotted also qualifies, but sadly as I never ventured past Act1 HC (inferno) I never experienced that. The item drops were horrendous though...

I have a nifty blue line!

13. Re: Diablo III Hotfixes Nov 2, 2012, 10:14 BobBob

Obligatory Jay Wilson comments. Fuck that loser patch.

This genre will always get tired. There's only so much enthusiasm you can keep when just clicking with a mouse. It gets boring quick.

http://tinyurl.com/WeatherImmunity Whew

12. Re: Diablo III Hotfixes Nov 2, 2012, 09:16 Verno

descender wrote on Nov 1, 2012, 17:53:
I don't see how any of the issues with Inferno are different than people complaining about being one-shot killed in the upper levels of TL2 hardcore/elite difficulties.

You simply need to farm... more. :p

Torchlight 2 isn't perfect but its problems are entirely different than Diablo 3.

Playing: Dragon Age Inquisition, Far Cry 4, This War of Mine
Watching: The Fall, The Walking Dead, Leon

11. Re: Diablo III Hotfixes Nov 1, 2012, 20:12 wonkawonka

descender wrote on Nov 1, 2012, 17:53:
I don't see how any of the issues with Inferno are different than people complaining about being one-shot killed in the upper levels of TL2 hardcore/elite difficulties.

Excuse me? I've been playing an engineer in TL2 in elite mode, and I'm nowhere near an expert at these kinds of ARPGs but I've found it quite enjoyable. I'm now in Act 3 and I've never had an issue of one-shots. Sure you need to build up resistances, but it's nothing compared to f***** Diablo's Inferno Acts 2 and above. It's easy and smooth, and yes I die a lot and I need to kite all the time, but that's on par with the highest levels of difficulty that one would expect. I've never had to spend more than 10 minutes on a boss. That is NOTHING compared to the idiocy of Diablo 3's blue mobs that are often simply unbeatable (in 1.0.4 that is).

10. Re: Diablo III Hotfixes Nov 1, 2012, 17:53 descender

You simply need to farm... more. :p

9. Re: Diablo III Hotfixes Nov 1, 2012, 17:39 MoreLuckThanSkill

It's a lot more playable in patch 1.05a than previous patches, for those of you who are curious. Playable in the most important way, to me at least, that you can complete inferno (on MP0 or MP1) fairly easily with no AH use, with only dropped/crafted gear.

Monk still seems like the most gear dependent class; I steamroll pretty easily with the other classes. But relying only on dropped/crafted means my monk can't use One With Everything for easier high resistance, so he suffers.

Higher MP levels, I'll probably need to farm quite a bit more to get the DPS up, and that doesn't seem likely anytime soon with BL2 et al.

8. Re: Diablo III Hotfixes Nov 1, 2012, 14:42 xXBatmanXx

I was going to check it out again after the Holiday sale.  

Buy from GreenManGaming? Use this, we both get $2.00 - http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=purutuwi

7. Re: Diablo III Hotfixes Nov 1, 2012, 14:10 Luke

nin wrote on Nov 1, 2012, 11:15:

Wow, finish your stupid game already

Why do you care? You don't play it.

Maybe he did play it , hell even bought the CE version , just to find out he was Butt fucked the dry way , like many think they were , not all like that....some do i see

6. Re: Diablo III Hotfixes Nov 1, 2012, 13:18 Beelzebud

I tried it again last week, and besides some MMO-style skill tree tweaks that Blizzard never seems to tire of, I didn't notice anything else that would keep me playing.  

5. Re: Diablo III Hotfixes Nov 1, 2012, 12:30 {PH}88fingers

Verno wrote on Nov 1, 2012, 11:53:
I'm gonna go back to it soon and see what changed.

I just started playing again a few days ago and I can say I like the changes and hopefully the game will continue to improve over time.

4. Re: Diablo III Hotfixes Nov 1, 2012, 11:53 Verno

I'm gonna go back to it soon and see what changed.  

Playing: Dragon Age Inquisition, Far Cry 4, This War of Mine
Watching: The Fall, The Walking Dead, Leon

3. Re: Diablo III Hotfixes Nov 1, 2012, 11:48 {PH}88fingers

nin wrote on Nov 1, 2012, 11:15:

Exactly. For the people that do play it once in a while, the love Blizzard shows to their games over the years is very much appreciated.

2. Re: Diablo III Hotfixes Nov 1, 2012, 11:15 nin

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10

1. Re: Diablo III Hotfixes Nov 1, 2012, 10:57 deqer

Wow, finish your stupid game already, Blizzard. Seriously, fuck these next-gen games that are never finished and require online connectivity to play.

Back to my nintendo, I will go.

15 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo