Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Harrisburg, PA 09/18

Regularly scheduled events

Grand Theft Auto V in Spring

Rockstar Games announces a spring 2013 release window for the console editions of Grand Theft Auto V, the next installment in the open-world action sequel (thanks nin). A Windows version is not mentioned at this time. Word is:

Today, we're proud to announce that Grand Theft Auto V is expected to launch worldwide spring 2013 for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.

Developed by series creator Rockstar North, Grand Theft Auto V takes place in a re-imagined, present-day Southern California in the largest and most thriving game-world we have ever created set in the sprawling city of Los Santos and for miles beyond – from the tops of the mountains to the depths of the ocean.

Starting next week November 5, 2012, Grand Theft Auto V will become available for pre-order everywhere and fans can expect a host of new information to become available in November.

View
64 Replies. 4 pages. Viewing page 4.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 ] Older >

4. Re: Grand Theft Auto V in Spring Oct 30, 2012, 18:59 John

KTR wrote on Oct 30, 2012, 18:34:

Yea, no Wii U mentioned. Bummer.
No, I think he was talking about an iPad version.

This space is available for rent
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Grand Theft Auto V in Spring Oct 30, 2012, 18:34 KTR

NegaDeath wrote on Oct 30, 2012, 18:25:
Somethings missing there.

Yea, no Wii U mentioned. Bummer.

2. Re: Grand Theft Auto V in Spring Oct 30, 2012, 18:27 1badmf

haha i guess blue just couldn't resist posting the big news; broke out the giant hamster wheel for the doggies to power his laptop i bet.  

1. Re: Grand Theft Auto V in Spring Oct 30, 2012, 18:25 NegaDeath

The site is alive, aliiiiiiiiiive!

"Today, we're proud to announce that Grand Theft Auto V is expected to launch worldwide spring 2013 for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3."

Inquisitive

Somethings missing there.

64 Replies. 4 pages. Viewing page 4.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo