Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Sunday Mobilization

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Sunday Mobilization Oct 29, 2012, 01:34 Fion

You gotta love reddit. The conversation below the post is just as interesting as the topic itself.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Sunday Mobilization Oct 28, 2012, 21:15 MxxCon

It's ridiculous what people have to jump through all because of Apple's stubbornness to make proper laptops with proper docking stations.  

2. Re: Organizing Wires Oct 28, 2012, 20:52 eRe4s3r

Heh that's what I use all my binder clips for as well.. they are great to seal food package stuff. And are absolutely infinitely reusable..... One of these things where the secondary use is much more useful than the primary use (like who still binds paper together? ;P)  

1. Organizing Wires Oct 28, 2012, 16:23 jdreyer

Damn good idea! My lap top has a docking station, so I don't need this set up, but it's genius.

Also, let me put in a plug for another use of binder clips: Closing up half open bags of food. I use these things to seal up my raisin bran, tortilla chips, frozen sausage bags, bags of walnuts from Costco, and a bunch of other things. B/c they come in different sizes and are very strong, they work better and last much longer than those plastic "chip clips" they sell. And they're much cheaper too.

"It's just a bunch of mystic bovine scatology to me." - 1badmf

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo