Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

New Pirates, Vikings and Knights II

A semi-recent update to the Pirates, Vikings and Knights II Website offers a new beta version 2.5 of this first-person melee combat Source engine modification. Word is: "At a glance, this update brings the long-awaited pirate sharpshooter class, four delicious new maps to sink your teeth into, and countless balance/gameplay improvements." Thanks Mordecai.

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: New Pirates, Vikings and Knights II Oct 28, 2012, 12:46 Krizzen

I played PVK since the early, early days in HL1. It's such an amazing game, and deserves more recognition!

Anyway, it's nice to finally have an update. Their development cycle is very slow, but VERY worth it

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: New Pirates, Vikings and Knights II Oct 27, 2012, 18:23 Mordecai Walfish

Rattlehead wrote on Oct 27, 2012, 14:27:
As a long time player of PVKII I feel these combat tweaks were completely unnecessary and botched the HK class so he is nothing but a sitting duck now.

Lets hope it takes less than 2 years to release the man at arms.

Heavy Knight is still the most powerful class in the game, IMO. It's all in how you play him.

2. Re: New Pirates, Vikings and Knights II Oct 27, 2012, 15:08 Sepharo

This is the little mod that could. I love that when I play it about once a year it always has a ton of new maps and at least one new class or two.  

1. Re: New Pirates, Vikings and Knights II Oct 27, 2012, 14:27 Rattlehead

As a long time player of PVKII I feel these combat tweaks were completely unnecessary and botched the HK class so he is nothing but a sitting duck now.

Lets hope it takes less than 2 years to release the man at arms.

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo