Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

etc.

View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. Re: etc. Oct 27, 2012, 15:43 m00t

That was just the first auction. Lots of desktops, monitors, chairs, a few Cintiqs, buckets of office supplies and random office contents. There's a second coming up that has a lot more server hardware, among other things. Most of the stuff went for ~50 - 75% of retail, though it was almost all used.

Funny thing is, if you weren't on-site, the cost of shipping almost anything you bought back is more than what you bid on it, so kind of pointless unless you're buying a *ton* of stuff.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: More Big Picture Details Oct 27, 2012, 13:14 HorrorScope

Cutter wrote on Oct 27, 2012, 12:50:
Someone made out like a bandit on 38's asset. I'm sure it'll be the same with the IP. Probably EA buying it for pennies on the dollars to they can rebrand and relaunch it courtesy of the RI taxpayers.

I expecting this to end up with Turbine and Rolston.

1. Re: etc. Oct 27, 2012, 12:50 Cutter

Someone made out like a bandit on 38's asset. I'm sure it'll be the same with the IP. Probably EA buying it for pennies on the dollars to they can rebrand and relaunch it courtesy of the RI taxpayers.

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo