Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Interstellar Marines: Prologue Kickstarter

This Kickstarter from Zero Point Software looks to raise $600K for development of Interstellar Marines: Prologue, which encompasses the back story for their planned trilogy of Interstellar Marines multiplayer shooters (thanks Morrow). Here's word:

Equipped with the latest in weapons and gadgets you, in cooperation with fellow candidates, will train and improve your skills in large underground training environments, ranging from shooting ranges to artificially staged hostage and first contact scenarios, all supervised by the all-encompassing AI SARA that makes sure every battle is different!

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: Interstellar Marines: Prologue Kickstarter Oct 27, 2012, 08:31 jacobvandy

Yeah, I'm... not sure what they're doing here exactly. I actually pre-ordered this game quite a while ago, at the damn-near full price Spearhead level. I don't remember if that included the whole trilogy, but it was definitely at least the first game of it, not this Prologue thing. It might be a standalone deal that includes final versions of all the training stuff they've released so far (shooting range, combat robot stuff, etc.), as well as the multiplayer deathmatch stuff. Something to finally have finished and show off the core elements of what they're trying to do (listed on the KS page), to drum up more interest in and funds for the full-fledged campaign games, which are going to be playable solo or with a team of up to four.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Interstellar Marines: Prologue Kickstarter Oct 27, 2012, 01:29 eRe4s3r

I don't have anything bad to say... the description is absolutely unclear as to whether it is SP playable or not. Or really, what it even is going to be besides COOP  

3. Re: Interstellar Marines: Prologue Kickstarter Oct 27, 2012, 01:23 NamecaF

I was really looking forward to this if it was a serious SP game. But multiplayer focus, no thanks.  

2. Re: Interstellar Marines: Prologue Kickstarter Oct 26, 2012, 22:56 Tumbler

If you don't have anything nice to say...  
99gamers.com-Game trading site, PC digital trading!
Kickstarter "Game Developer"!

1. Re: Interstellar Marines: Prologue Kickstarter Oct 26, 2012, 20:27 eRe4s3r

Wow this funding description is horrible..

Someone say it clearly to me, will this have a proper campaign playable in SP (alone!) against AI and WITH AI or not?

Because if it's gonna be forced coop .. well then no thanks ;p

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo