Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Consolidation

View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. Re: Morning Consolidation Oct 25, 2012, 19:36 Wallshadows

I'm sure once the Wii U launches there will be a piece-by-piece deconstruction and pricing for all of the components to fill in the blanks.

It'll be interesting.

It says on your chart that you're fucked up. Ah, you talk like a fag, and your shit's all retarded.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: Morning Consolidation Oct 25, 2012, 11:03 Verno

3DS demand would be stronger if the library was better, I have one but my GFs daughter gets more use out of it than I do because there just isn't much I want to play on it. Give me the dumb little JRPGs, gogo!  

Playing: Divinity Original Sin, Infamous Second Son, Madden
Watching: Spartan, Possible Worlds, The Changeling

1. Re: Nintendo's Wii U Console Will Be Sold At A Loss. Oct 25, 2012, 10:55 Smellfinger

I don't buy it. I doubt they're losing much money on hardware, if any, considering what Reggie Fils-Aime said in this interview last month.

'In terms of profitability, we don't comment on our internal byproduct P&L, but as a philosophy, we believe in making money on our hardware, even if it's small amounts of money at the start. We don't believe in losing a lot of money on hardware. I brought up 3DS - after the price cut, we were losing money on 3DS hardware and that's what led to our posting our first operating loss ever as a public company.'

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo