Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

RAGE Mod Tools Still Coming

John Carmack tweets that there are still plans to release the overdue mod tools for RAGE, id's semi-recent first-person shooter (thanks VG247/Joystiq/NeoGAF). He ruefully says:

BFG work pushed the Rage tools, but Real Soon Now. I hope. Sigh. I think we have made poor decisions on this all year.

View
64 Replies. 4 pages. Viewing page 4.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 ] Older >

4. Re: RAGE Mod Tools Still Coming Oct 24, 2012, 22:03 Dades

The mod tools won't make any difference at this point, the few people who did care probably got tired of the lies and moved on. It was coming at release, then a few weeks after, then no word at all for months and now Real Soon.

- DADES - This is a signature of my name, enjoy!

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: RAGE Mod Tools Still Coming Oct 24, 2012, 22:00 theyarecomingforyou

They focused on Doom 3 BFG instead of RAGE? I knew sales were bad but for them to focus on rehashing a dated, mediocre game instead of DLC and mod tools for their recent flagship speaks volumes.  

SteamID: theyarecomingforyou
Star Citizen: Blue's News

2. Re: RAGE Mod Tools Still Coming Oct 24, 2012, 21:47 Beelzebud

This should really excite all 3 people that have the 20gb game still taking up space on their hard drive.  

1. Re: RAGE Mod Tools Still Coming Oct 24, 2012, 21:34 Acleacius

Actually you've been making poor decision for years. And yes it could even be considered stupid to ignore a current game like rage which had potential for modders to fix all the screwed up designs. For a 10 year old rehash game of doom3 which breaks most(all?) mods.

I know this will be a little hard for you to grasp, but you ever considered asking the FANS WHAT THE F, they want?

The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.That is easy.All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger.It works the same way in any country.

64 Replies. 4 pages. Viewing page 4.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo