Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Diablo III Hotfixes

The Diablo III Website has a list of new hotfixes on the server side for the action/RPG sequel. This includes the previously announced fix to lower the damage dealt by enemies in Monster Power mode as well as changes to the Keywarden and a bug fix that addresses a problem that could cause the game to crash.

View
38 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

18. Re: Diablo III Hotfixes Oct 24, 2012, 18:26 Alamar

xXBatmanXx wrote on Oct 24, 2012, 17:33:
Why in the world would ANYONE buy a DELL or other big brand name. Get raped on prices and they just use whatever hardware is laying around.

If you can't build your own, but from a local store and still save 20% and they put an additional warranty on it.

As someone who has built his own PCs for ~25 years... I fully support the opposite of this suggestion ; )

-Alamar

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

17. Re: Diablo III Hotfixes Oct 24, 2012, 17:33 xXBatmanXx

Why in the world would ANYONE buy a DELL or other big brand name. Get raped on prices and they just use whatever hardware is laying around.

If you can't build your own, but from a local store and still save 20% and they put an additional warranty on it.

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad

16. Re: Diablo III Hotfixes Oct 24, 2012, 17:30 Optional nickname

deqer wrote on Oct 24, 2012, 13:06:
nin, can you please tell Blue to post a topic about Dell now forces Windows 8. Because, they are. Dell's reason? It is "technology advances, and yadda yadda yadda...", I just got off the phone with one of their IT reps.

That topic from several days ago "Dell considers to continue selling Windows 7", is over now. You'll find laptops on Dell's site that force Windows 8.

So, looks like Microsoft is aware of all the heat(negativity) on them about Windows 8, and instead of acknowledging it, they would rather sweep it under the rug and now demand/force it on people. Looks like Microsoft has made Dell their bitch.

I know Microsoft needs to stay in business, but that's not our problem. That's their problem. No one asked for Windows 8. Seriously, NO ONE asked for this. People are just fine with their Vista/Windows 7, and they dont need a drastic change + closed market of software.

Dell , and brick and Mortar Stores will lose Millions of dollars in the next 6 quarters, as none of their PC's will sell with Windows 8 preinstalled (Forced by Contract by Microsoft / Dell / ODM / DMR of the IT retail world)

meanwhile, I work in distribution, and have stocked up more than 100,000 copies of Windows 7, and will be a happy salesman, as my PC's with Windows 7 are going to fly off the bench well through next year.

Fuck you Microsoft and your defunct Windows 8 for Desktops.

15. Re: Diablo III Hotfixes Oct 24, 2012, 17:29 Flatline

deqer wrote on Oct 24, 2012, 13:06:
nin, can you please tell Blue to post a topic about Dell now forces Windows 8. Because, they are. Dell's reason? It is "technology advances, and yadda yadda yadda...", I just got off the phone with one of their IT reps.

That topic from several days ago "Dell considers to continue selling Windows 7", is over now. You'll find laptops on Dell's site that force Windows 8.

So, looks like Microsoft is aware of all the heat(negativity) on them about Windows 8, and instead of acknowledging it, they would rather sweep it under the rug and now demand/force it on people. Looks like Microsoft has made Dell their bitch.

I know Microsoft needs to stay in business, but that's not our problem. That's their problem. No one asked for Windows 8. Seriously, NO ONE asked for this. People are just fine with their Vista/Windows 7, and they dont need a drastic change + closed market of software.

Never order off of the Dell website. Call them up or email and get a sales person, describe what you want, and have them custom build a system for you. Usually takes a little longer, but half the time it's cheaper than going through the web site. Want a 17 inch laptop with windows 7? Tell them that and they'll build you a quote.

Businesses are still adapting to Windows 7. Dell isn't going to shaft them until Windows 7 hits end of life.

14. Re: Diablo III Hotfixes Oct 24, 2012, 14:35 xXBatmanXx

deqer wrote on Oct 24, 2012, 14:29:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Oct 24, 2012, 14:26:
deqer wrote on Oct 24, 2012, 13:59:
Soon Diablo 3 will be considered the same WoW is considered. Crack. And no one wants to talk about their crack addiction. That's something you just don't do.

"Ewww. you play diablo 3? lulz"

Do you just post blathering BS in places of games you don't own or have never played? Your life must suck.

Okay guy--who plays games with his wife and drinks, and calls himself Batman, and decorates his name with X's

How many times you going to edit your post?

I am not sure if you are high fiving me or having a very horrible attempt at slamming me.....cause if it is the later - you fail, as my life is awesome.

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.

13. Re: Diablo III Hotfixes Oct 24, 2012, 14:29 deqer

xXBatmanXx wrote on Oct 24, 2012, 14:26:
Soon Diablo 3 will be considered the same WoW is considered. Crack. And no one wants to talk about their crack addiction. That's something you just don't do.

Do you just post blathering BS in places of games you don't own or have never played? Your life must suck.

Okay guy--who plays games with his wife and drinks, and calls himself Batman, and decorates his name with X's

12. Re: Diablo III Hotfixes Oct 24, 2012, 14:27 xXBatmanXx

Verno wrote on Oct 24, 2012, 13:26:
Since there will be no Diablo 3 discussion anyway, I just wanted to let everyone know that I had leftover spaghetti for lunch. You're welcome.

Power went out here after I entered my Shift code for BL2. Wife and I just laughed and went to get brunch. 2 beers and a whiskey later, looks like power is back on.

Game on!

/oh and I had a Cuban.
(insert Elián González affair joke here)

11. Re: Diablo III Hotfixes Oct 24, 2012, 14:26 xXBatmanXx

10. Re: Diablo III Hotfixes Oct 24, 2012, 14:06 Verno

Beelzebud wrote on Oct 24, 2012, 13:52:
I had 3 cups of coffee this morning.

Damn dude, that is a lot of caffeine. I usually just have one for a whole day.

Playing: Gauntlet, Dark Souls 2, Wasteland 2
Watching: Intruders, 24 Live Another Day, The Signal

9. Re: Diablo III Hotfixes Oct 24, 2012, 13:59 deqer

8. Re: Diablo III Hotfixes Oct 24, 2012, 13:52 Beelzebud

I had 3 cups of coffee this morning.  

7. Re: Diablo III Hotfixes Oct 24, 2012, 13:39 deqer

Verno wrote on Oct 24, 2012, 13:26:
Since there will be no Diablo 3 discussion anyway
Exactly. Why discuss a dead game? Heh.

6. Re: Diablo III Hotfixes Oct 24, 2012, 13:31 nin

deqer wrote on Oct 24, 2012, 13:25:
But nothing for 17+ inch monitor, Core i7, and 8GB of ram.

Okay, so it's partial. Some have option for windows 7, and some force windows 8. And the laptop I want "Inspiron 17R" is forcing windows 8. Laaaamme.

If you use the little checkmarks on the left, you can select only Win7 machines with i7s...I count at least 3 different models in 15 configs.

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10

5. Re: Diablo III Hotfixes Oct 24, 2012, 13:26 Verno

Since there will be no Diablo 3 discussion anyway, I just wanted to let everyone know that I had leftover spaghetti for lunch. You're welcome.  

4. Re: Diablo III Hotfixes Oct 24, 2012, 13:25 deqer

But nothing for 17+ inch monitor, Core i7, and 8GB of ram.

Okay, so it's partial. Some have option for windows 7, and some force windows 8. And the laptop I want "Inspiron 17R" is forcing windows 8. Laaaamme.

3. Re: Diablo III Hotfixes Oct 24, 2012, 13:14 nin

I still see plenty of machines with Win7 (660s, 680s, X51, 8500, Aurora), so no.

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10

2. Re: Diablo III Hotfixes Oct 24, 2012, 13:06 deqer

This comment was edited on Oct 24, 2012, 13:12.

1. Re: Diablo III Hotfixes Oct 24, 2012, 10:00 Verno

At this point I just assume any day will have Diablo 3 and WoW hotfixes, I hope my subconscious is close to just tuning them out entirely.  

38 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo