Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Evening Mobilization

View
4. Re: Evening Mobilization Oct 24, 2012, 09:53 wtf_man

Fantaz wrote on Oct 24, 2012, 03:07:
nin wrote on Oct 23, 2012, 21:03:
http://theoatmeal.com/comics/apple

Classic, and still relevant...

Apple, without Steve Jobs the company lost their way... no more innovation, their vision lost...

The comic is funny... I especially like the part with MS Clippy in the Account balance pane... nice touch.

As for Apple without Jobs... we'll see. They are still running on momentum. Rumor is that iphone 5 was the last product he had anything to do with the design. But looking at the new iMacs (and I'm almost ready to replace my 5 year old iMac)... I'd have to say they are staying on trend without Jobs. I'm not sure how far they can take the "thin" thing... you can only go so far before it's insignificant, or way too much of a hardware trade off.

As for the iPad mini... not sure if I'd want one, between my phone and normal size iPad. I mean, the phone already fits in one hand... and the purpose of a tablet is to have a much bigger screen than a phone. It's not exactly pocket sized for a guy, either. A woman with a purse... yes, the iPad Mini might be a great thing... but I just don't see a guy hauling one around like a phone... and if you are going to bother hauling something non-pocket sized around... you might as well go for the larger screen with a nice case.

Previous Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Oct 23, 21:03 Re: Evening Mobilization nin
  2. Oct 24, 01:50  Re: Evening Mobilization Ant
  3. Oct 24, 03:07  Re: Evening Mobilization Fantaz
>> 4. Oct 24, 09:53   Re: Evening Mobilization wtf_man

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo