Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Evening Previews

View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. Re: Evening Previews Oct 23, 2012, 14:56 Creston

wtf_man wrote on Oct 23, 2012, 09:49:
Cutter wrote on Oct 22, 2012, 20:54:
Nice preview on TTH as usual. Sounds like they're taking a page from GW2 in everything. And it sure looks nice. That Dunmer lavafalls shot is impressive. It'll be interesting to see how they do Elsewyr and the Black Marsh in particular. Well, colour me interested.

Not quite.

The SI review talks about "a standard “Greed, Need, Pass” system is in place for enemy loot when grouped"... which means you probably have to compete for loot and kills like a typical MMO, and unlike GW2.

I can't go back to that shit. Ever.

Same. I might play TESO for a month just to explore everything, but after that, blergh. And it wouldn't do the explore part until it became free to play.

Creston

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: Evening Previews Oct 23, 2012, 09:49 wtf_man

Cutter wrote on Oct 22, 2012, 20:54:
Nice preview on TTH as usual. Sounds like they're taking a page from GW2 in everything. And it sure looks nice. That Dunmer lavafalls shot is impressive. It'll be interesting to see how they do Elsewyr and the Black Marsh in particular. Well, colour me interested.

Not quite.

The SI review talks about "a standard “Greed, Need, Pass” system is in place for enemy loot when grouped"... which means you probably have to compete for loot and kills like a typical MMO, and unlike GW2.

I can't go back to that shit. Ever.

1. Re: Evening Previews Oct 22, 2012, 20:54 Cutter

"Nobody wants to be nobody in America. Ed is the apotheosis of a prevailing American syndrome. It used to be that someone became famous because they were special. Now people are considered special just for being famous. Fame, itself, is its own virtue.

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo