Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

I'm a little behind today as the Giants game is already underway. I have to agree with something I heard this week: Why would one not worry their head off at the prospect of playing RG3 when the Giants weren't able to beat the Redskins last year when all they had was RG1.

R.I.P.: Stan Ovshinsky, Hybrid Car Battery Creator, Is Dead At 89.
R.I.P.: E. Donnall Thomas Dead: Father Of Bone Marrow Transplant Dies At 92.

Links III: Thanks Ant and Acleacius.
Play: Mecha Arena.
Links: 99 Tips To Make Your Life Easier.
Stories: Baby Walrus Adapts to Life in Brooklyn.
12 unsolved murders have possible ties to Manson family, LAPD says. Thanks TheCaretaker.
Images: 'Skyfall'- New IMAX Poster Proves that James Bond Is Cooler Than You.
Media: Atari Pizza Party.
Guitar Printer Makes Functioning Instrument.
Baby Hates Cat Sound.
Ford Fiesta shopping centre chase.
The Funnies: FoxTrot.

View
13 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

13. Re: Out of the Blue - JB cooler than you Oct 22, 2012, 10:15 Steelcamp

Of course he is, check the suit and watch....!!!  
-------------------------------------------
3 billion+ men in the world and my sisters keep going back to the idiots...
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

12. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 22, 2012, 07:15 Cutter

nin wrote on Oct 21, 2012, 22:46:
Paranoid Jack wrote on Oct 21, 2012, 22:39:
Acleacius wrote on Oct 21, 2012, 20:45:
Green Man Gaming Horror Deals, plus 20% off coupon!

Sweet, is Dead Island worth checking out for $10?

Hard to go too wrong at that price...add in the coupon and it's $7.50. I think Cutter picked that one up the other day, too.

Yeah, I grabbed it. It was $8 with the additional 20 points off. It's ok. Decent little time waster I suppose. However, it's time for GW2 this week with the Halloween stuff going on!

"Nobody wants to be nobody in America. Ed is the apotheosis of a prevailing American syndrome. It used to be that someone became famous because they were special. Now people are considered special just for being famous. Fame, itself, is its own virtue.

11. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 22, 2012, 03:11 jdreyer

Should any political party attempt to abolish social security, unemployment insurance, and eliminate labor laws and farm programs, you would not hear of that party again in our political history.....and they are stupid. Dwight D. Eisenhower

And yet, and yet, and yet, when you buy your own news network, and the rest of the press goes into stenographer mode for decades, the impossible becomes possible.

"It's just a bunch of mystic bovine scatology to me." - 1badmf

10. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 22, 2012, 00:02 mag

DAMMIT BENGALS  

9. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 21, 2012, 22:46 nin

Paranoid Jack wrote on Oct 21, 2012, 22:39:

Hard to go too wrong at that price...add in the coupon and it's $7.50. I think Cutter picked that one up the other day, too.

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10

8. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 21, 2012, 22:39 Paranoid Jack

7. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 21, 2012, 21:19 Prez

I can't watch the Giants anymore. It may be exciting to have amazing late game heroics to win every week, but it sure is stressful to a fan. Although they did have a blowout this year. But then again even that is stressful because the Giants suck at playing with a lead - I keep watching expecting their inevitable collapse. They actually play much better when behind going into the late stages.  

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi

6. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 21, 2012, 20:45 Acleacius

The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.That is easy.All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger.It works the same way in any country.

5. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 21, 2012, 20:09 1badmf

the problem is while we've suddenly discovered the miraculousness of touchdowns, we've simultaneously forgotten how to play defense.  

4. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 21, 2012, 20:08 Cutter

I've been considering getting a penis enlargement. Another couple of inches and I'll know how an African elephant feels.

Hi-o!

"Nobody wants to be nobody in America. Ed is the apotheosis of a prevailing American syndrome. It used to be that someone became famous because they were special. Now people are considered special just for being famous. Fame, itself, is its own virtue.

3. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 21, 2012, 19:24 Paranoid Jack

Same shit just happened to me too.

http://bestprizedraw.com
/d/j4u2i16147?r=http%3A%2
F%2Fgjetefa.info%2Fin.php
%3Fq%3DOvCHjVPlxNYkPjotBL
g9uSk36%2Bt4PyCWxI59X0vUw
Q%3D%3D

That is the full like I was sent to. Congratulating me on winning a free penis enlargement. The problem is I don't need a free enlargement. So if anyone here does....

2. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 21, 2012, 16:06 Frags4Fun

Hey Blue,

I've been redirected to this site (http://bestprizedraw.com) twice since yesterday when coming to your site.

The machine I am on is a clean install of Windows 7, Norton Internet Security, & Chrome (New HDD installed Thursday).

I did some research on this and it is an issue with one of your advertising links.

EDIT: I should also mention that it doesn't happen every time. I come here 10-20 times per day (Bluesnews is my homepage) and it has only happened twice.

I can't add the full link to the redirect because it's too long.

This comment was edited on Oct 21, 2012, 16:14.

1. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 21, 2012, 15:12 Bill Borre

Chuck probably laughs his ass off every day. "They got me for Sharon, what about the other dozen?"  

13 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo